推荐文档列表

职场英语词汇:订货

时间:2021-10-30 10:55:20 求职英语 我要投稿

职场英语词汇:订货

商务往来中,产品的定购是很多公司的主要业务。那么如何表达我要订货呢。

  I’d like to order your products.

职场英语词汇:订货

  我想订你们的产品。

  We’re ready to place an order with you.

  我们准备从你们那里订货。

  Can we make a change on order No.24?

  我们想对第24号订单做一下调整,可以吗?

  Our order hasn’t arrived yet. Could you please check it for me?

  我们的订单还没有到,能帮忙查一下吗?

商务信函中的7个"C"原则

  写信的原则(Writing Principles)已从原来的3个"C"(Conciseness, Clearness, Courtesy)发展到目前的7个"C":Completeness, Clearness, Concreteness, Conciseness, Correctness, Courtesy, Consideration.

  对商业信函的"完整"要求

  要求书信的"完整", 理由有三:

  1.一封完整的书信比一封不完整的书信,有更大的可能性带来预期的效果;

  2.一封完整的书信,有助于建立和表达友善关系;

  3.一封完整的书信,可以避免由于遗漏重要情况(情报)所导致的诉讼(Lawsuit);

  4. 有时,某些不显眼的书信或文件,由于所提供的情况完整而又生动有力(Complete and Effective)而成为极为重要的文件。

  一封信写得是否完整,建议用五个"W"来检验,即:

  "Who, What, Where, When 及Why (包括How)"

  例如在定货的信中,必须明确说明

  "需要什么商品"(What you want)

  "何时需要" (When you need the goods)

  "货物发到何地何人收"(to Whom and Where the goods to be sent)

  "如何付款"(How payment will be made)

  如对对方的要求做出否定的答复时(如不能报盘,不能理赔等)应说明理由"为什么"(Why)

  实例

  Dear Sirs,

  With reference to your letter of April 9, we are pleased to accept your offer of 100 tons of Copper Wire as per your Offer Sheet No.8/070/02B. Please go ahead and apply for your Export License. As soon as we are informed of the number of the Export License we will open the L/C by cable.

  关于你们四月九日函,我们高兴地接受你们第8/070/02B号报盘单所报100吨紫色铜丝。请着手办理申请出口许可证。一经接到出口许可证号码的通知,当即电开信用证。(来源:英语点津)

学会"代理"英语17句

  很多外国企业都在中国选择代理商来为他们打开市场、销售货物。那么,要求做某家公司的代理该怎么"开口"呢?我们一起来看看吧!

  1、I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.

  我想同贵方商谈你们电风扇的代理问题。

  2、I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

  我不知道贵公司在我国是否有代理。

  3、We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.

  如果贵方能考虑我们的申请使我们成为贵公司产品在我国市场的销售代理的话,我们会很高兴的。

  4、We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.

  我们很乐意指定你们成为我方产品在贵国的独家代理。

  5、We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

  对贵方有意指定我们成为贵方产品的独家代理,我们感到很高兴。

  6、We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.

  对贵方建议由我方担任独家经销商一事,我们颇感兴趣。

  7、 Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

  谢谢贵方提出让我们代理你们的产品,我们很感激你们对我们所表示的信心。

  8、 If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.

  如果贵方给予我们代理权,我们将不遗余力为贵方争取利益。

  9、As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

  作为你们的代理,我们将会更加努力地推销你方产品。

  10、We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

  如果你方指定我们作为独家代理,我们将增加我们的销售量。

  11、 We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

  我们想同你方签订一项为期三年专营电扇的独家代理协议。

  12、I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.

  想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。

  13、We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

  通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。(来源:英语点津)