1.____ , I don’t like the way he talks with others.
A. To be honest B. Speaking honest
A. What, by B. How, by C. What, with D. How, on
2. My sister used ____ to school by bus, but now she goes there on foot.
A. goes B. went C. to go D. go
3. When we practice speaking English, we often end up____ in Chinese.
A. speak B. spoken C. spoke D. speaking
4. I think Larry should stop____ that silly earrings.
A. to wear B. to put on C. wearing D. wear
5. The boy said he was afraid of____ alone.
A. be B. being C. is D. are
6. If I____ you, I would not do such a silly thing.
A. am B. was C. were D. is
7. I would rather ____ at home than ____ to a party.
A. stay, go B. to stay, go C. stay, to go D. to stay, to go
8. Many teachers think most of students spend much time ____ computers.
A. to play B. played C. playing D. play
9. --- ____ do you improve your listening?
--- I improve it ____ listening to tapes.
C. To my surprise D. To my honest
10. I’m really shy and I don’t enjoy parties.____ I don’t know anyone there?
A. How about B. What if C. If D. Why not
taking care of keep up with try them on not more than set out
1. --- Excuse me, how many books can I borrow at a time?
2. We must____ the times.
3. ____ our environment is your duty.
4. The scientists The scientists ____ for the South Pole last month.
5. These shoes look nice. Would you like to ____ .