这是CN人才网小编搜集的职场英语汇报工作顺利对话,一起来看看吧。
在和代理商谈过后,梅向总部汇报了一下工作,目前的谈判还是比较顺利的。
(m = may, b = boss)
1)
m: hello, it's may, in manchester.
你好,我是梅,曼彻斯特。
b: hello may. how's the exhibition going? is the stand busy? are you selling many holidays?
你好,梅。展会进行的怎么样?忙吗?度假旅游卖得怎样?
m: yes, thanks, it's very busy. i think it's going very well, actually.
是的,谢谢。很忙。我想情况进展得真的很不错。
b: good. are you having a good time in manchester?
很好。你们在曼彻斯特过得好吗?
m: yes, thanks. we went to the lake district yesterday and we go shopping just about every afternoon. but it's a bit expensive here.
很好,谢谢。我们昨天去了湖区,差不多天天下午都去逛街。不过这里的物价有点贵。
b: oh is it? have you had more discussions with the british agent?
哦,是吗?你们和英国的代理商进一步谈了吗?
m: yes. we had a long meeting with them. i think they'll be good and they have agreed to the commission of eleven percent.
谈了。我们和他们谈了很久。我认为这些公司还不错,他们同意11%的佣金了。
b: good, that's good.
很好,很好。
2)
b: hello may? are you still there?
你好,梅,还在吗?
m: yes, i'm here.
是的,我在呢。
b: the agents, do they seem reliable to you?
那些代理商,你觉得他们可靠吗?
m: reliable? yes, i think so. they've got a lot of experience.
可靠?恩,我想是的。他们很有经验。
b: fine. i think we should prepare a contract for them. if i fax you a draft copy, can you look at it and show it to them?
很好。我想我们应该准备一份合同。我传真给你一份草稿,你看一下,然后给代理商们看一下好吗?
m: yes, of course. they've also asked us for a large quantity of brochures, to help them in their marketing.
好的,当然。他们还要求我们提供大量的宣传册,以便进行市场宣传。
b: ok, i'll arrange that. when is your next meeting with them?
好的,我会安排这件事情的。你们什么时候和他们再见面?
m: we're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.
我们今天要和他们的财务主管见面,明天和其他的主管见面,商谈一些细节问题。
b: fine. let me know what happens. thanks for all your hard work may. say hello to tony.
好的。告诉我结果。谢谢你们的努力工作。替我向托尼问好。