V. Translate the following sentences into Chinese, paying attention to the underlined parts.
1. Young scientists cannot realize too soon that existing scientific knowl
edge is not nearly so complete, certain and unalterable as many textbooks seem to imply.
2. The main reason for the rise of the people’s living standard isn’t so much an increase in family incomes as a drop in prices.
3. In predominantly or wholly literate communities, translation is thought of as the conversion of a written text in one language into a written text in another, though the modern emergence of the simultaneous translator or professional interpreter at international conferences keeps the oral side of translation very much alive.
4. Machine translation, whereby ultimately, a text in one language could be fed into a machine to produce an accurate translation in another language without further human intervention, has been largely concentrated on the language of science and technology, with its restricted vocabulary and overall likeness of style, for both linguistic and economic reasons.
5. Despite the fact that the Code was not based on general concepts, theories, or principles of justice but rather specific and traditional solutions of certain problems, it did have the effect of establishing the idea that justice is something that people have a right to expect and seek and that whatever the laws are they should be consistently applied.
明年考研翻译题目特点：1.句子长，结果复杂 2.从句多 3.代词出现的频率高 4. with+独立主格结构
处理翻译死意活意方法：1.宁死不活 2.先死后活 3.千万不要半死不活