(1) Newspapers contain many information topics such as sports, current events, business and entertainment. Which topic do you like to read most often? Give reasons to explain your answer.
(1) Inventions such as eyeglasses and the sewing machine have had an important effect on our lives. Choose another invention that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.
(2) Sometimes it is fun to think of living in another time and place. If you could experience a different time and place, what time and what place would you choose? Use reasons and specific details to support your answer.
(3) How do movies or TV influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
(4) Many important natural resources such as water, forests, oil, etc, are running out in the world today. What should we do to protect them? Give specific examples to support your idea about one kind of these resources.
(5) Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.