Section One: Listening Comprehension
1. (A) He’s disappointed with his interview.
(B) He had to cancel his interview.
(C) He doesn’t want to discuss the interview
(D) He shouldn’t have applied for the job.
2 . (A) Have a cookie.
(B) Make cookies with the woman.
(C) Give the woman a cookie.
(D) Take a cookie for his roommate.
3. (A) He felt better an hour ago,
(B) His headache should be gone in an hour,
(C) He forgot to take the medicine for his
(D) His head still hurts.
4. (A) She hasn’t spoken to her friend in a long
(B) She intends to visit her friend in Texas.
(C) She sometimes travels abroad for her job.
(D) Her friend has never been to Texas before.
5. (A) Meet at the bus stop.
(B) Finish their candy bars.
(C) Get off the bus at the next stop.
(D) Meet in front of the rest rooms.
6. (A) He won’t be able to repair the briefcase.
(B) The repair shop is closed until Tuesday.
(C) The woman should buy a smaller briefcase.
(D) The briefcase will be ready before
7. (A) Find out how much work will be required
for the class.
(B) Take another class instead of creative
(C) Ask his advisor about the instructor in the
(D) Sign up for the Wednesday class.
8. (A) He’ll take his friends to Florida.
(B) He’s not sure what he’ll do.
(C) He planned his trip a long time ago.
(D) He’d rather not travel during spring break.
9. (A) He thinks clothing prices will decrease
(B) He’s going to go shopping soon.
(C) He didn’t know that stores were having
(D) He wants to see what the woman bought.
10. (A) She’s glad the man waited for her.
(B) She’d like to reschedule the meeting.
(C) She wasn’t very l