Part ⅠListening Comprehension(40min)
In Sections A, B and C you will hear everything ONCE ONLY. Listen carefully and then answer the questions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your COLORED ANSWER SHEET.?
SECTION A TALK?
Questions 1 to 5 refer to the talk in this section. At the end of the talk you will be given 15 seconds to answer each of the following five questions. Now listen to the talk. ?
1. Which of the following statements about offices is NOT true according to the talk?
A.Offices throughout the world are basically alike.?
B.There are primarily two kinds of office layout.?
C.Office surroundings used to depend on company size.?
D.Office atmosphere influences workers’ performance.?
2. We can infer from the talk that harmonious work relations may have a direct impact on your ____.?
A.promotion B.colleagues C.management D.union ?
3. Supposing you were working in a small firm, which of the following would you do when you had some grievances??
A.Request a formal special meeting with the boss.?
B.Draft a formal agenda for a special meeting.?
C.Contact a consultative committee first.?
D.Ask to see the boss for a talk immediately. ?
4. According to the talk, the union plays the following roles EXCPET ____.?
A.mediation B.arbitration C.negotiation D.representation ?
5. Which topic is NOT covered in the talk??
A.Role of the union. B.Work relations.?
C.Company structure. D.Office layout. ??