推荐文档列表

The Blind Date 介绍会面

时间:2022-02-06 18:37:25 时尚口语 我要投稿

The Blind Date 介绍会面

  ACT I

  Excuse me. Can you help me? 对不起,你能帮我么?

  Sure, what do you want? 可以啊,什么事?

  Where is 83 Wooster Street?   Wooster街83号在哪?

  That's easy. Walk to the corner. 很好找。你走到拐角,

  Then make a left turn. 然后向左转,

  Then walk two blocks to the traffic light. 接着走两条街到红绿灯,

 

  Make another left to Wooster. 再向左转就到了Wooster街了。

  Thank you. 谢谢你。

  To the corner and then a left? 走到拐角向左转,对吗?

  Yeah. A left. 是的,向左转。

  Hot dog? Only seventy-five cents. 要热狗吗?只要七十五美分。

  No. Thank you. I have a dinner date. 不,谢谢。我要去赴晚餐约会。

  555-9470...and it's busy.... 555-9470……占线……

  Try again. 再试一次。

  555-9470...and it's still busy. 555-9470……还是忙。

  Excuse me, ma'am. 对不起,夫人。

  I'm looking for 83 Wooster Street. 我想找Wooster街83号。

  Yes. Wooster Street is two blocks, 噢,Wooster街是两条街区,   

  and 83 is to the right, about two houses. 83号是在右边,大约过两栋房子就到了。

  Thank you, thank you! 谢谢,谢谢!

  You're welcome. 不用谢。

  Who is it? 谁呀?

  Harry Bennett. Is this Susan?  Harry Bennett。是Susan吗?

  Yes, it is. Come up. 是的,是我。请上来。

  I'm on the top floor. 我在顶层。

  Hello, Harry. It's nice to meet you. 你好,Harry。很高兴见到你。

  Nice to meet you, Susan. 很高兴见到你,Susan。

  Sorry I'm late. 很抱歉我迟到了。

  The traffic. The parking. I was lost. 交通拥挤,又找不到停车的地方,而且我又迷路了!

  What pretty flowers! Thank you. 好漂亮的花!谢谢你。

  Oh, please come in. 噢,请进来。

  Don't worry about being late. It's fine. 别为迟到担心了,没有关系的。

  Excuse the mess. I just moved here. 请不要介意这儿乱得很,我刚刚搬来住。

  Oh, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law Marilyn. 噢,我来向你介绍我嫂子Marilyn。

  Marilyn Stewart, this is Harry Bennett. Marilyn Stewart,这是Harry  Bennett。

  Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 

  Nice to meet you, Harry. 我也很高兴见到你,Harry。

  Are we too late for our dinner reservation? 我们会不会错过晚餐订位的时间?

  No, the restaurant will hold our table. 不会,餐厅会保留我们的席位。

  I know the owner very well. 我和老板很熟。

  I eat there a lot. 我在那儿