推荐文档列表

「对话」北京一直在变化

时间:2022-02-06 18:46:03 体育口语 我要投稿

「对话」北京一直在变化

  Dialogue I

  A: Hello, Mr. Clark. How are you?

  A: 你好,克拉克先生。你好吗?

  B: Good to see you, Mr. Wang. This is my colleague, Mr. Hogg, David Hogg.

  B: 很高兴见到你,王先生。这是我的同事,豪格先生,大卫-豪格。

  A: Pleased to mee you, Mr. Hogg.

  A: 很高兴见到你,豪格先生。

  B: David's from Melbourne, Australia.

  B: 大卫从澳大利亚的墨尔本来。

  Dialogue II

  A: And how do you like China, Mr. Hogg?

  A: 你觉得中国怎么样,豪格先生?

  B: Please call me David. I love it. It's great. And Beijing is an exciting city.

  B: 请叫我大卫。 我爱中国。它非常伟大。北京是个令人激动的城市。

  A: I'm glad you like it.

  A: 我很高兴你喜欢它。

  B: Yes, it has a long history and it's modern at the same time.

  B: 是的,它历史悠久,同时又很现代。

  A: Beijing is changing all the time.

  A: 北京一直在变化。

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Notes:

  1. If you would like some you meet to address you by your first name, you can say: Please call me David.

  如果你想让某人直接称呼你的名字,你可以说:Please call me David. (请叫我大卫)

  2. Beijing is an exciting city. You can describe a city like Beijing by using many different adjectives, e.g. busy; big.

  北京是个令人激动的城市。你可以用很多不同的形容词来描述像北京这样的城市,如 busy, big.

  3. If you are happy about something you can say I'm glad... For example, I'm glad you like it .

  如果你对某事很满意,你可以说I'm glad...(我很高兴...)。例如:I'm glad you like it (我很高兴你喜欢它)。

  信息来源:北京市民讲外语活动组委会