推荐文档列表

房地产英语:洽购商铺1

时间:2022-02-06 09:12:42 商务英语 我要投稿

房地产英语:洽购商铺(1)

吉米·李的公司想要买一个商铺。公司请物业代理彼得·李帮忙寻找合适的商铺。这天,吉米和同伴鲍伯一起来和彼得商谈购买商铺的事情。

房地产英语:洽购商铺(1)

A--Agent Mr. Lee 物业代理李先生

B--Client 1 客户一 鲍伯·威廉姆斯

C--Client 2 Jimmy Lee 客户二 吉米·李

D--Receptionist接待员

D: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,早晨好,有什么可以帮你吗?

C: Yes. We have an appointment with Mr. Lee.

我们与李先生有一个约会。

(They walked into the conference room.)

(他们走进会议室。)

D: Please have a seat. Sir, do you want something to drink?

请坐。先生,请问想喝点什么?

B: Two cups of black coffee, please.

两杯清咖啡,谢谢。

D: Certainly. Mr. Lee will be right with you.

好的。李先生很快就会来了。

A: Good morning. And (Face the other man.)

早上好,这位是……(面对另一客户)

C: This is my colleague, Bob Williams.

这是我的同事鲍伯·威廉姆斯。

A: Nice to meet you, Mr. Williams. Here is my business card. I'm Peter Lee.

威廉姆斯先生,很高兴认识你,这是我的名片,我叫李彼得。

B: Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee. Do you mind my calling you Peter?

李先生,我也很高兴认识你,介意我称呼你为彼得吗?

A: Not at all. (The secretary brings in two cups of coffee.) Have a cup of coffee, please. As I know your company is looking for a shop in Tsim Sha Tsui, I have contacted one of my landlords, Mr. Song who is the president of ABC limited. He offered my company a sole-agency for the premise in 223-228 Shanghai Road. Are you familiar with that location?

当然不会。(秘书端上两杯咖啡)请喝咖啡。我知道贵公司想找一个位于尖沙咀的商铺,我联络了我的一个业主宋先生,他是ABC公司的总裁。他有一个商铺在上海路223-228号。你们对那地方熟悉吗?

C: Bob and I have done the research for that area already. We have a rudimentary knowledge of it. What is the size of the shop?

鲍伯与我曾经在该地区进行了市场调查工作。我们已有一个初步了解。商铺的面积是多少?

 

A: The gross area is approximately thirteen thousand square feet. The landlord separated the unit into three smaller units. The rental income is one million Hong Kong dollars per month.

建筑面积约一万三千平方英尺。业主把铺位分成三个小铺位。租金是每月港币一百万元。

B: How much is the shop?

这铺位售价是多少?

A: Around one hundred million Hong Kong dollars. The return yield is very high.

叫价是港币一亿元,回报率很高的。