推荐文档列表

银行英语口语-回答客户问题

时间:2022-02-06 09:09:38 商务英语 我要投稿

银行英语口语-回答客户问题

    对话(1)

 Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

银行英语口语-回答客户问题

    顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

    Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

    职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

    Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

    顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

    Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

    职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

    Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

    顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

    Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

    职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

    Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

    顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

    Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

    职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

    Customer: Many thanks.

    顾客:非常感谢。

    Dialogue Tow

    对话(2)

    Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?

    顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

    Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?

    职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

    Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?

    顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

    Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.

    职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

    Customer: Thank you very much.

    顾客:非常感谢。

    Clerk: Not at all, miss.

    职员:不客气,小姐。

    Dialogue Three

    对话(3)

    Customer: Do you charge for cheques?

    顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?

    Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost