推荐文档列表

“Party”用语

时间:2022-02-06 20:28:42 商务英语 我要投稿

“Party”用语

Party用语

    学生:Drew,你喜欢聚会吗? Student: Drew.Do you like going to parties?

老师:是的,我朋友说我是聚会迷

Teacher:Yes .My friends say I'm a real party animal.

    学生:你们国家里聚会是什么样子的?

    Student:What's the party like in your country?

    老师:你知道,在加拿大,啤酒是很贵的,所以,通常我们都自带酒,这叫BYOB聚会,我们也玩儿一些游戏,有时会玩得很疯。

    Teacher: Well,you know,Cause beer is very expensive in Canada.We always bring our own beer. It's called BYOB party,and we play drinking games,sometimes it's really crazy.

    学生:你们聚会时都干些什么?喝酒吗?

    Student:What do you do at parties, drinking?

    老师:当然,我们喝酒,跳舞,泡妞,开心—

    Teacher:Yeah,we drink, dance, pick up hot chicks and have fun.

    学生:Hot chick是什么意思?

    Student:Hot chic

    老师:漂亮姑娘。

    Teacher:That means beautiful girls.

    学生:校园里有很多聚会吗?

Student:Are there lots of parties on campus?

    老师:是啊,我们经常考试后聚一聚,你知道我们需要放松,因此就去泡吧。

    Teacher:Yeah.We would party after exams.You know we need to relax. So we hit the bars.

    学生:Hit是什么意思?

    Student:Hit?

    老师:噢,Hit在这里不是指打的意思,Hit the bar表示我们列一张酒吧的单子,然后挨个去逛。

    Teacher:Oh! Hit the bars doesn't mean we hit them.It means we make a list of bars and go around them.

    学生:噢,谢谢。

    Student:Oh. Thanks.

    老师:没问题。

    Teacher:You're welcome.

    1.BYOB是英语Bring Your Own Beer的首字母缩写。由于国外的酒很贵(4到5美元或加元),因此人们会自带酒水,在国外外时可要当心,别轻易向别人要烟或酒,弄不好就会被别人当成Social smoker或Social drinker,就是那些自己不带烟或不买酒,却总是向别人要的那种人。