1. Where does this conversation most probably take place?
A. In a shop. B. At the street. C. At a Lost and Found office
2. How much did the man pay for the shirt?
A. $20. B. $18. C. $10.
3. What does the man mean?
A. There is no need to feed the dog today. B. Bill should feed the dog today.
C. Bill forgot to feed the dog yesterday.
4. What does the man suggest the woman buy for Bob?
A. Some books. B. A basketball. C. A pet.
5. What is the possible relationship between the speakers?
A. Doctor and patient. B. Husband and wife. C. Teacher and student.
6. What did the man ask the woman to help to do?
A. To pick up his parents. B. To lend her car to him.
C. To repair his car.
7. What can we know about the woman’s car?
A. It is being repaired. B. It is out of gas. C. Her mother drove it away.