外贸英语:贸易索赔

时间:2024-10-23 20:15:16 学人智库 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外贸英语:贸易索赔

  Have you found the cause of the breakage?

外贸英语:贸易索赔

  你们找到了破损的原因吗?

  It is obvious that It was due to careless packing.

  很明显包装太马虎了。

  Not yet,we'II let you know when we find out the reason.

  还没,我们查明后会通知贵方。

  Would you agree to a replacement?

  你方是否同意换货?

  lf there are no other choices,l'd have to.

  如果没有别的办法,我只好同意。

  Yes,but you must make the replacement quickly.

  是的,但换货必须尽快进行。

  No ,we'd rather you to sell these goods at a discount,

  不,我们希望你方降价销售这些商品给我方。

  What you say is partly true.

  你所说的有一部分是对的。

  I am for your idea.

  我赞成你的主意。

  What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?

  破损及渗漏的百分比是多少?

  About 25% were broken and 20% were leaking.

  大约25%破损,20%渗漏。

  There is no leaking,but 30% were broken.

  没有渗漏的货物,但30%的货物破损。

  What will happen if the importer finds the shortage of commodities?

  进口商发现货物短缺怎么办?

  They can ask for compensation.

  他们都可以要求赔偿。

  They can ask for refund.

  他们可以要求退款。

https://www.unjs.com/

【外贸英语:贸易索赔】相关文章:

外贸英语函电索赔信范文06-30

外贸英语索赔和投诉常用句子08-09

外贸英语补偿贸易对话03-14

外贸英语中的直接贸易句子05-15

外贸英语词08-18

外贸英语函电词汇07-17

外贸英语的实用短句07-16

外贸英语邮件模板09-13

经典实用外贸英语短句10-18

外贸英语对话:报价08-09