职场驴友出游英语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  职场同事可以相约出游,下面就一起来看看小编分享的职场驴友出游英语对话吧。

  Conversation 1

  对话一

  Guide: Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.

  导游:各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。

  Fred: How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?

  佛瑞德:这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?

  Guide: Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.

  导游:此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。

  Fred: How ignorant I am!

  佛瑞德:我也太无知了。

  Guide: The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”

  导游:龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。

  Fred: I know that tea. It smells fragrant.

  佛瑞德:我知逍那个茶叶,闻起来很怦的。

  Guide: That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.

  导游:没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。

  Fred: Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!

  佛瑞德:贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。

  Conversation 2

  对话二

  Fred: David, recently I established a travelling forum, and now I want to make a plan to hold the first activity. Where can we go for this time?

  佛瑞德:大卫,最近我建了一个驴友论坛, 而且现在我想计划一下我们的首次出游活动。这次我们能去哪里玩呢?

  David: How many members are there in your forum?

  大卫:你的这个论坛里面有多少成员呢?

  Fred: a dozen.

  佛瑞德:12个人左右。

  David: I think we can visit West Lake. The landscapes are attractive. It is said that just as there is paradise in heaven, there are Su Zhou and Hang Zhou on earth.

  大卫:我想我们可以去西湖玩。那里的风景秀美。常言道,上有天堂,下有苏杭。

  Fred: It's surely worth going to. There are ten famous spots there.

  佛瑞德:那里绝对值得一去。那里还有著名的十大景区。

  David: What can we do next after locating the place?

  大卫:那么我们地点定下来之后,下一步干什么呢?

  Fred: Inform my members to prepare for the travelling. And then we can discuss about the travelling costs.

  佛瑞德:通知各个成员准备出游,然后讨论一下出行的费用。