- 相关推荐
外贸英语口语:预约客户之更改时间
Reschedule the appointment

更改时间
A: Mr. Burton called, while you were not, concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.
在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。
B: Yes, at nine o'clock.
是的,在9点。
A: It isn't at nine o'clock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.
不是9点了。他想改个时间。他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。
B: Oh, that's something unexpected. What time did he suggest?
哦,这可是出乎意料的事情。他建议在什么时候见面?
A: He said he's booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.
他说除了明天上午他这一周都安排满了。
B: But I've got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.
可是我明天的日程安排得很紧。我很难再重新安排。
A: If it is inconvenient for both parties, I'm afraid we have to cancel it.
如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。
B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr.Burton about it.
我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。
https://www.unjs.com/【外贸英语口语:预约客户之更改时间】相关文章:
外贸约会时间更改情景对话08-02
外贸会面预约情景对话09-01
外贸常用的英语口语09-18
外贸常用英语口语09-18
商务英语口语场景:电话预约08-24
公司上班时间更改通知10-16
外贸英语话题约会更改对话09-06
美国留学签证预约时间05-29
外贸面试英语口语对话09-14
30句外贸经典英语口语07-09