商务英语款待来宾英语对话(2)

时间:2024-06-21 03:28:27 学人智库 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

商务英语款待来宾英语对话(2)

  US SALES AGENT: Kate, it has been a great presentation and a great evening.

商务英语款待来宾英语对话(2)

  美国销售代理:凯特,这场演示和会议都很棒。

  KATE MCKENNA: Well, please stay in touch and let me know how the campaign goes.

  凯特.麦凯纳:请保持联络,让我了解广告活动的运行情况。

  MR. SAKAI: How often do you manage to play golf?

  酒井先生:你多久打一次高尔夫?

  DON BRADLEY: I like to play twice a week but neither Clive nor I have been able to play in the last three weeks because we抳e been too busy.

  堂.布拉德利:我希望可以一周打两次,但克莱夫和我在过去的三周都没打过,太忙了。

  MR. SAKAI: If I could just touch on business for a second...

  酒井先生:我能否说几句公事…

  DON BRADLEY: Please do.

  堂.布拉德利:请说。

  MR. SAKAI: Let me be open.

  酒井先生:那我就直说了。

  A rival of Bibury Systems is not only marketing a similar product but is also launching it around the same time.

  Bibury系统公司的一个竞争对手不仅是类似的产品,并且上市的时间也几乎相同。

  DON BRADLEY: Have you seen the rival product?

  堂.布拉德利:你见过他们的产品吗?MR. SAKAI: Yes, I have seen Dealer Dan.

  酒井先生:是的,我见过“商人丹”。

  DON BRADLEY: Which product would you prefer?

  堂.布拉德利:那你喜欢哪件产品?

  MR. SAKAI: Personally I like the Boss better.

  酒井先生:我个人更喜欢“大老板”。

  MR. SAKAI: Why did you come to the UK?

  酒井先生:你为什么来英国?

  DON BRADLEY: My wife is English.

  堂.布拉德利:我太太是英国人。

  We lived in America for a while, but she prefers living near her family.

  我们在美国住过一段时间,但她更愿住得离她的家庭近些。

  MR. SAKAI: How did you meet your wife?

  酒井先生:你是怎样和你的太太相遇的?

  DON BRADLEY: After university I came to Europe to have a short holiday.

  堂.布拉德利:大学毕业后,我来欧洲度个短假。

  At least that was the plan.

  至少当时是这样计划的。

  Within six months I was both married and working for Bibury Systems.

  但在六个月的时间里我结了婚,并且开始为Bibury系统公司工作。

  And I' m still here.

  现在,依然还留在这里。

  MR. SAKAI: You must like living in the UK, then?

  酒井先生:那你一定喜欢住在英国了?

  DON BRADLEY: At first I thought I would never get used to the weather, but there are lots of good things.

  堂.布拉德利:最初,我想我绝不会适应这里的天气,但也有一些好的方面。

  I love the countryside and I really enjoy going to the theatre.

  我喜欢乡村风景,我很享受去电影院的感受。

  MR. SAKAI: Ah, you like the theatre.

  酒井先生:啊,你喜欢电影院。

  DON BRADLEY: I love the theatre!

  堂.布拉德利:我热爱电影院!

  MR. SAKAI: That' s good.

  酒井先生:太好了。

  I was planning to go to the theatre to see 'welfth Night'.

  我正准备去电影院看《第十二夜》呢。

  Do you have any plans for tomorrow evening?

  你明天晚上有计划吗?

  DON BRADLEY: No, not really.

  堂.布拉德利:不,没有。

  MR. SAKAI: If you can spare the time perhaps you and your wife would care to join me.

  酒井先生:如果你能抽出空来,或许你和你的太太可以和我一起去。

  DON BRADLEY: Well, I' ll have to check with her, but it sounds like a wonderful idea.

  堂.布拉德利:嗯,我要看一下她的时间,不过这确实是个好注意。

  And after the play you must let us buy you dinner in return.

  看完后,你一定允许我们请你吃晚餐作为回报。

  MR. SAKAI: See you tomorrow, Don.

  酒井先生:明天见,堂。

  DON BRADLEY: Bye-bye.

  堂.布拉德利:再见。

  MR. SAKAI: First of all I would like to thank you for your hospitality, your excellent presentations and your patience.

  酒井先生:首先感谢你们的热情款待,精彩的演示和坚韧不拔。

  I' m afraid it has taken me a long time to decide on a European partner,

  恐怕我花在选择欧洲伙伴上的时间有些长,

  but I am sure you will understand that it is a very important decision for Detmore Systems.

  但我相信你们能理解这对Detmore系统公司是个很重要的决定。

  I have looked at all the options, I have talked to my staff in Tokyo and we have decided on Big Boss.

  我已经看过了所有的选择,也和在东京的工作人员谈过,我们决定用“大老板”。

  Ten minutes ago Clive and I shook hands on a provisional agreement.

  10分钟前,克莱夫和我就已经临时协议达成一致。

  There is still a lot of negotiating to do, of course,but I am looking forward to successful partnership with your company

  当然,还有很多方面要谈,但我期望和贵公司的合作是成功的,

  and I am sure we' ll get to know each other very well over the next few months.

  我确信在接下来的几个月我们会彼此更深的了解。

【商务英语款待来宾英语对话(2)】相关文章:

商务英语情景对话11-05

商务英语日常对话10-26

商务英语交际情景对话05-25

商务英语情景口语对话09-10

商务英语交际晚餐对话08-25

商务英语交际寒暄对话05-28

商务英语经理口语对话09-16

商务英语面试情景对话09-05

商务英语实用交流对话08-25

商务英语打车口语对话08-18