职场英语预订客房对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-09 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  职场出差需要留宿要提前预订客房,下面就来看看职场英语预订客房对话吧。

  Conversation 1

  对话一

  Receptionist: Elegance Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?

  接待处:这里是雅致宾馆,有什么可以为您做的吗?

  Janice: Hello, I would like to make a reservation for four nights in next week, from Tuesday to Friday.

  贾尼斯:你好,我想预订一间贵宾馆的房间。预订4天晚上,从下周周二到周五。

  Receptionist: All right, single or double room?

  接待处:好的,是单人间还是双人间?

  Janice: Single one with a bath room, please. I would like a room with a view of the whole city.

  贾尼斯:单人间,并配有浴室。我想要一间可以鸟瞰全城的房间。

  Receptionist: All right. We have a single room available right now.

  接待处:好的。我们正好有一间单人间空着。

  Janice: What's the rate, please?

  贾尼斯:那么如何收费呢?

  Receptionist: 578 yuan a night, plus VAT, including air-conditioner and TV.

  接待处:每晚578元,并包含增值税,还有空调和电视。

  Janice: Does that include breakfast? Can I make calls on outside line?

  贾尼斯:这费用中包含早餐吗?我可以打外线吗?

  Receptionist: Yes, it includes English breakfast. For the phone, I am afraid you can not.

  接待处:是的,它包含英式早餐。电话恐怕您不能打外线。

  Janice: OK, that's fine. Could you hold it for me?

  贾尼斯:好吧,这个正好。您能帮我预留这一间吗?

  Receptionist: Would you like to confirm the reservation?

  接待处:您愿意确认一下信息吗?

  Conversation 2

  对话二

  Janice: Madam, is everything set for your trip?

  贾尼斯:夫人,你出差的东西都准备好了吗?

  Nova: Not yet. I seem to move my house to that place. You don't know how tight the schedule is for this trip.

  诺娃:还没有。我似乎要把家搬到那边去了。你不知道这次出差的计划有多么紧张。

  Janice: You will be busier, right?

  贾尼斯:您会更忙的吧?对吗?

  Nova: Correct! I have three-day visit to Shanghai on December 10th.

  诺娃:对啊!我要在12月10日开始去上海出差3天。

  Janice: That will be gorgeous!

  贾尼斯:那可真不错的。

  Nova: I would like a single room with a bath for two nights. Can you help me to reserve a hotel room for me?

  诺娃:我想预定一间带浴室的单人间,在那里住两晚上。你能帮我预订一间这样的旅店房间吗?

  Janice: Yes, Madam.

  诺娃:好的,夫人。