- 职场白领口语:签订合同 推荐度:
- 相关推荐
职场口语:签订合同
随着人们法律意识的加强,随时随地,各种场景都有可能使用到合同,签订合同能够较为有效的约束违约行为。那么问题来了,到底应如何拟定合同呢?下面是小编收集整理的职场口语:签订合同,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

职场口语:签订合同1
Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Good morning, Mr. Steven.
A:早上好,史蒂文先生。
B:Good morning, Miss Li.
B:早上好,李小姐。
A : Please take a seat and go over the draft of the contract.
A:请坐。请浏览一下合同草案。
B:Thanks.
B:谢谢。
A:What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
A:您喜欢喝中国茶还是咖啡?
B:Thank you. Id very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
B:谢谢你。我非常爱喝中国茶。
(Mr Steven is reading the draff of the contract.)
(史蒂文先生阅读合同草案)
A: Finished?
A:看完了 ?
B:Yes. It looks workable, where shall I put my signature?
B:是的。看起来还可以。我在哪儿签名?
A:Here,and here. Well sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language. Both are equally effective.
A:在这儿,还有这儿。我们将分别签署中文和英文两份 原件,并且具有同等效力。
B: Id like to study this for a few hours and compare the English and Chinese documents.
B:我想研究几个小时,对照一下中文和英文文件。
A:Fine, we will meet this afternoon at 3: 00. Would that be all right?
A:好的,下午三点我们再见,好吗?
B:Fine.
B:好吧。
(In the afternoon)
(下午)
A:Is everything OK?
A:没问题吧?
B:Yes,let is sign.
B:没问题,我们签合同吧。
(After signing the contract, the drinks come.)
(签过合同以后,酒到了)
A:Mr. Steven, what would you take? Whiskey or Brandy?
A:史蒂文先生,您喝点什么?威士忌还是白兰地?
B:Whiskey, please.
B:威士忌吧。
A:Id like to propose a toast to our close cooperation.
A:我提议为我们的密切合作干杯。
B:Cheersi To our mutually beneficial trade.
B:为我们的共同利益而干杯!
A:Cheersl.
A:干杯!
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:The contract is ready. Would you please check up the particulars and see if everything is in order ?
A:合同准备好了,请您看一下具体条款是否妥当。
B:Well,everything is all right. Theres only one thing I would like to point out,that is,timely delivery.
B:嗯,挺好的,我只想指出一点就是,发货日期。
A:Could you totally assured that the shipment would be duly delivered,we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.
A:对于发货时间您尽可以放心,至少在发货的一个月之 前我们要收到你方的信用证。
B:No problem. When I get back,I will open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
B:没问题,我回去之后,尽快开出一个全部货款的信用 证。
A:Good. Ok, I will see to it. Any other questions?
A:好的。我会注意查收的。其他问题呢?
B:No,nothing more.
B:没有了。
A:Shall we sign the contract now?
A:我们现在可以签合同了吗?
B : With pleasure.
B:可以了。
职场口语:签订合同(中英对照)2
1. 合同谈判阶段
"Lets go over the contract terms before signing."
(在签署之前,我们先确认一下合同条款。)
"We need to clarify the payment terms and delivery schedule."
(我们需要明确付款方式和交货时间。)
"Is there any room for negotiation on this clause?"
(这一条款还有商量的余地吗?)
"We’d like to add a confidentiality agreement to the contract."
(我们希望在合同中加入保密协议。)
"The contract should include a termination clause."
(合同里应该包含终止条款。)
2. 确认合同细节
"Could you confirm the contract is in both English and Chinese?"
(请确认合同是中英文双语的,对吗?)
"Please double-check the company name and legal representative."
(请再次核对公司名称和法人代表。)
"The contract states a 30-day payment period—is that correct?"
(合同上写的是30天付款期,对吗?)
"We noticed a discrepancy in the pricing—can we adjust it?"
(我们发现价格有出入,能否调整?)
"Let’s make sure the contract complies with local laws."
(我们要确保合同符合当地法律。)
3. 签署合同时
"Please sign here and initial on each page."
(请在这里签字,并在每一页签上姓名首字母。)
"We’ll need a stamped copy for our records."
(我们需要一份盖章的副本存档。)
"The contract will take effect once both parties sign."
(合同在双方签署后生效。)
"Would you like a digital or hard copy of the signed contract?"
(您需要电子版还是纸质版的签署合同?)
"We’ll send you the finalized contract via email."
(我们会通过邮件发送最终版合同。)
4. 合同后续跟进
"Let’s schedule a follow-up meeting to discuss implementation."
(我们安排一次后续会议讨论执行细节。)
"If there are any changes, we’ll need a written amendment."
(如有任何修改,我们需要书面补充协议。)
"The contract is valid for one year, with an option to renew."
(合同有效期一年,可续签。)
"We’ll keep you updated on the progress as per the contract."
(我们会按照合同约定向您更新进展。)
"If either party breaches the contract, legal action may apply."
(如任何一方违约,可能会采取法律措施。)
【职场口语:签订合同】相关文章:
职场白领口语:签订合同08-22
职场达人常用的职场口语大全10-01
职场英语口语:职场批评05-13
职场英语面试口语08-27
职场英语加班口语09-28
职场英语被解雇口语10-03
职场英语挖角口语06-11
职场英语口语10-07
职场英语升职口语07-02