职场谢绝职务英语话题

学人智库 时间:2018-02-10 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  这是小编为大家带来的职场谢绝职务英语话题,快来看看吧。

  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

  I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

  For example:

  A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.

  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。

  B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

  很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。

  非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

  I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.

  坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

  Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

  是什么让你改变了主意?

  What changed your mind?

  For example:

  A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?

  B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

  我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。

  恐怕那不是我希望的工作。

  I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.

  I don't think that's the job I want.

  我需要考虑考虑。

  I need to think about it.

  Well, I need some more time to make a decision.

  嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。

  Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.

  目前我们不需要打字员。

  We don't need a typist at present.

  在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。

  I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.

  我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。

  I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.

  我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。

  I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.

  我公司没有什么空位子了。

  We haven't got any position.