金融英语常用句子

学人智库 时间:2018-01-13 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  篇一:

  Unfortunately your price appears to be higher than ever.

  很遗憾,您的价格比以往都高。

  Yes, we know. Because of the price hike in raw materials, we were forced to adjust our prices accordingly.

  是的,我们知道。但由于原材料涨价,我们不得不相应调整产品的价格。

  hike : (infml 口) rise in prices, costs, etc (价格、 价值等的)提高, 增加:

  * The union demands a 7% wage hike. 工会要求提高工资7%.

  Then what's your idea of a good price?

  那你觉得什么价格合适?

  I would say 20% off the listed price.

  标价减20%.

  Impossible. We won't make any profit at that price. 10% is the best we can do.

  那不可能。这样我们就无钱可赚了。最多降10%.

  It's still too high.

  还是太高。

  Our quality is far beyond comparison. Besides, the market is advancing. Our goods can always find a good sale.

  我们的质量是无与伦比的。而且行情上涨,我们的货物销路一直很好。

  We are surprised to find that your price is 25% higher compared with other companies.

  发现你们的价格比其他公司的高25%,我们很吃惊。

  25%? You can't be serious!

  25%? 你不是开玩笑吧!

  That has been confirmed by our survey. I'm afraid I’ll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.

  我们调查证实过了。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔生意,除非您降价。

  But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality. Other products can't be compared with it.

  但您很了解我们的产品质量上乘,其他产品无法与之相比。

  True. But it's also a fact that your price is too high.

  是的。但您的价格太高了,这也是一个事实。

  But even for such products we have minimum quality requirements that must be met.

  即使是这些产品,我们也规定了必须达到的最低质量要求。

  Indeed, they are not bad, indeed. Do you do them in any other colours?

  确实不错。还有其他颜色吗?

  Yes, there is dark blue, light grey, desert tan, all available in a full range of sizes.

  有的,还有深蓝、浅灰、土黄 — 这些颜色尺码都齐全。

  range [C] group or series of similar things; selection or variety 成套或成系列的东西; 种类:

  * sell/stock a whole range of tools, dresses, foods 出售[备有]各种各样的工具、 服装、 食品

  * The new model comes in an exciting range of colours. 这种新式样有各种鲜艳的颜色。

  * have a wide/narrow range of interests, hobbies, etc 兴趣、 爱好等甚广[不广].

  The color won't fade, will it?

  不会褪色吧?

  No, it'll last very well.

  不,不会褪色。

  篇二:

  Is this the service counter of the restaurant?

  餐厅服务台吗?

  Can I reserve a table for eight people?

  请预订一桌八个人的酒席。

  Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food?

  你们要中餐还是西餐?

  We'd like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head.

  我们要中餐,每人十块钱。

  Welcome. Please sit down.

  欢迎光临,请入席。

  Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us.

  你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。

  This food is a Sichuan specialty. Help yourself, please.

  这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。

  Make yourself at home and eat it while it's hot.

  大家趁热吃,别客气。

  May I ask, what line are you in?

  请问,您一向做什么生意?

  I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.

  主要经营中国工艺品。

  You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

  具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。

  We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请您多多关照。

  Let's hope for good cooperation between us.

  希望我们能很好地合作。

  I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

  祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

  brisk / brisk; brisk/ adj (-er, -est)

  1 quick; active; energetic 敏捷的; 活泼的; 精神饱满的:

  * a brisk walk, walker 轻快的散步、 走路轻快的人

  * at a brisk pace 以轻快的步伐

  * a brisk and efficient manner 胜任愉快的样子

  * Business is brisk today. 今天生意兴隆。

  2 giving a healthy feeling; refreshing 令人爽快的; 清新的:

  * a brisk breeze 清新的微风。

  briskly adv. briskness n [U].

  Your health!

  为您的健康干杯!

  It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

  据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

  We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

  我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

  We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

  我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。

  You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

  你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。

  We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid practices and adopt some general international practices.

  我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。

  rigid / 'rid3id; `rid3id/ adj

  1 stiff; not bending or yielding 坚硬的; 不弯曲的; 刚性的:

  * a rigid support for the tent 帐篷的坚硬的支柱

  * (fig 比喻) Her face was rigid with terror. 她吓得目瞪口呆。

  2 strict; firm; unchanging 严格的; 坚强的; 不变的:

  * a man of very rigid principles 原则性很强的人

  * practise rigid economy, ie be very frugal 厉行节约。

  rigidity / ri’d3idэti; ri`d3idэti/ n [U]:

  * The rigidity of the metal caused it to crack. 这金属因刚度强而产生裂纹。

  * He deplored the rigidity of her views. 他痛感她的观点僵化。

  rigidly adv: rigidly constructed buildings 建造得很坚固的建筑物

  * rigidly opposed to any change 顽固地反对一切变革。

  We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

  我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。

  Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

  你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

  We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

  我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

  We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

  我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?

  We have adopted, for example, payment by installments.

  比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。

  We're very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

  我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

  It'll benefit us both then.

  这样一来,对双方都有利

  篇三:

  Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

  当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。

  Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.

  请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。

  Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.

  那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。

  original/ copy

  Then I'll come along two days later to put my signature on it.

  那么两天后我再来签字。

  Good.

  好的。

  Well Mr.Chen, it's been very pleasant talking with you.

  陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。

  Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

  谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?

  None whatsoever. I'm at your disposal.

  一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。

  Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

  咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。

  I'd love to!

  太好了!

  Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

  请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?

  Yes, I am. 我就是。

  I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.

  我在中国机械进出口公司工作。

  What's your name, please?

  您贵姓?

  My name is Zhang.

  我姓张。

  Did you have a good journey?

  您一路上还好吧?

  Not too bad. Thank you.

  还可以。

  You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

  今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。

  Fine.

  好的。

  Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

  您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。

  Yes, I am.

  是的。

  Shall we fix a time for a talk?

  我们能定个时间谈谈吗?

  All right.

  可以。

  I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

  我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。

  I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

  公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。

  Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

  我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。

  Welcome to China.

  欢迎你们来中国。

  Weren't you on the phone to me yesterday?

  昨天打电话的是您吗?

  Yes, I was.

  对,是我。

  I'm very glad to know you.

  认识您非常高兴。

  It's a great pleasure to meet you today.

  今天能见到您非常荣幸。

  We've heard a lot about you.

  我们对您非常熟悉。

  How shall I get in touch with you?

  怎么和您联系?

  I'm in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

  我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

  Here is my card. I'm very glad to know you.

  这是我的名片。

  If there is an opportunity, we'd like to see your manager.

  如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。

  Our manager would like to meet you.

  我们经理想和你们见见面。

  Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

  今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

  We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

  今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

  If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.

  如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

  If you are free, please come and join us.

  如果您有时间的话,请光临。

  Here is your invitation card.

  这是给你们的请帖。

  We'll meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening.

  晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。

  Thank you for your invitation.

  谢谢您的邀请。

  I'll certainly come if I have time.

  如果有空儿,我一定去。

  篇四:

  If you can produce fashionable styles of such fine quality, your shoes will win great popularity in our market.

  如果那么你们能生产品质这么优良款式有新颖的鞋子,它们在我们市场上将会大受欢迎。

  popularity / .p)pju'lжrэti; .papjэ`lжrэti/ n

  [U] quality or state of being liked or admired by many people 受大家喜爱或赞赏的性质或状态; 普及; 流行; 通俗性; 声望:

  * win/gain/enjoy/command the popularity of the voters 获得广大选民的拥戴

  * His popularity among working people remains as strong as ever.

  他在劳动人民中一如既往声望很高。

  * Her books have grown in popularity recently. 她的书近来大受欢迎。

  Quality is something we never neglect. Good quality ensures continued sales.

  我们一直十分重视质量。商品质量好,才能不断有销路。

  Indeed. I see you've got some nice walking shoes too.

  确实是。我看你们还有些便鞋也挺不错。

  They're remarkably comfortable. By the way, Mr. Smith, isn’t there room in your market for lower grade shoes?

  这种鞋穿着非常舒服。顺便问一下,史密斯先生,比较低档的鞋在你们那里有销路吗?

  room

  ~ (for sth) opportunity; scope 机会; 范围:

  * There's (plenty of) room for improvement in your work, ie It is not as good as it could be. 你的工作还有(许多)改进的余地。

  * There's no room for doubt,ie It is quite certain. 没有怀疑的余地。

  Even highly demanding markets require a wide range of quality and price levels for any group of products.

  即使要求很高的市场对不同种类的商品,也需要有各种档次的货色和价格。

  And durable as well.

  而且也耐穿。

  durable / 'djuэrэbl; US ’duэrэbl; `durэbl/ adj

  lasting for a long time 持久的; 耐久的: a durable peace, friendship, settlement 持久的和平、 永恒的友谊、 永久的解决

  * trousers made of durable material 耐穿的料子制成的裤子

  * This varnish provides a durable finish. 这种清漆可作耐久的罩面漆。

  durability / .djuэrэ’bilэti; US .durэ’bilэti; .durэ`bilэti/ n [U].

  durables n [pl] (also con,sumer `durables)

  goods expected to last for a long time after they have been bought, eg vacuum cleaners

  耐用品(如吸尘器)。

  Oh, durability is not too important nowadays, especially for women's shoes, it’s a style conscious market.

  噢,耐穿在当今时代已经不大重要了,尤其是女鞋,讲究式样翻新。

  Yes, we've noticed that.

  是的,我们已经注意到了。

  Some of your shoes are satisfactory to your domestic market, but they would need to be adapted for the export market or they wouldn't be acceptable.

  你们的一些鞋,对你们国内市场来说是不错的,但是作为外销,就要有些改动,要不然,国外不会接受的。

  adapt

  ~ sth (for sth) make sth suitable for a new use, situation, etc; modify sth 使某事物适合于新的用途、 情况等; 修改某事物:

  * This machine has been specially adapted for use underwater. 这机器是为水下使用而特别改装的。 * These styles can be adapted to suit individual tastes. 这些式样均可改动以适应个人不同的爱好。

  We can produce shoes modeled after the fashions of different markets or according to buyers' samples.

  我们能按不同市场的流行款式或客户来样,制作不同款式的鞋子。

  Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldn't be able to catch the ship.

  你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。

  No problem. I'll have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.

  没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。

  Fine. I'm very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.

  好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。

  Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.

  我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。

  result in sth have a specified effect or consequence 产生某种作用或结果:

  * Our efforts resulted in success/failure. 我们的努力终于成功[失败]了。

  * The talks resulted in reducing the number of missiles/missile reduction.

  谈判结果削减了导弹数量。

  篇五:

  Most of them do. But the background color should be a little lighter.

  大多数人是的。但底色好象应该再淡一些。

  No problem. What do you think of our logo?

  好。你觉得我们的标识怎么样?

  logo / 'lэugэu; `lo.go/ n (pl ~s) printed symbol designed for and used by a business, company, etc as its emblem, eg in advertising (企业、公司等的)专用标识, 标记, 商标(如用于广告中的)。

  Very good. Maybe you should move it a little closer to the middle.

  很好。再往中间靠一靠更好一些。

  Alright. Do you have anything to say about the outer packaging?

  好。外包装如何?

  You mentioned cartons, didn't you? I’m afraid cartons are not strong enough.

  你说的是纸箱吧?恐怕纸箱不够牢固。

  Please don't worry. All the bags are beautifully designed to come in line with the local market preference at your end.

  没问题。所有袋子都设计得很精美,符合你们当地市场的口味。

  in line with sth: similar to sth; in accordance with sth 与某事物类似或一致:

  * in line with the others/with the latest research 与其他的一致[根据最新的研究成果

  Have you got any samples here? I'd prefer to have a look.

  这儿有没有样品?

  Here you are.

  请看。

  It does look good. Especially the little swan.

  确实漂亮。尤其是这个小天鹅。

  Thank you. We understand that your people regard swans as a symbol of good luck.

  多谢。我们听说你们那儿的人把天鹅当成幸运物。 Waterloo bridge : lucky charm

  Thank you. Let's call it a deal.

  谢谢。那么成交了。

  Excellent.

  太好了。

  Can we discuss the packing today?

  我们今天谈一谈包装好吗?

  Sure. We usually pack our skirts individually in polythene bags, ten dozen to one carton.

  好的。我们的衬衣通常每件单独装一塑料袋,10打装一纸箱。

  polythene / 'p) liθi:n; `palэθin/ n [U] type of plastic widely used in the form of flexible, often transparent, sheets for waterproof packaging, insulation, etc 聚乙烯:

  [attrib 作定语] a polythene bag, cover 聚乙烯塑料袋、 套。

  Acceptable. But please pay attention to the design of the inner packing. All the packages must be ready for window display.

  好。但请注意内包装的设计,所有的包装都必须适于橱窗展示。

  Oh, I'm afraid the price you give is too low. The best I can do is 2%.

  哇,恐怕你给的价格太低了。我顶多降价2%.

  You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.

  你说2%,我说4%,我们来折中一下,双方各让一半怎样?就降3%吧。

  split the `difference : (when making a bargain) settle on an amount half-way between two proposed amounts (idm )(讲价时)各让一步, 折中。

  No. I'm afraid it’s still not acceptable.

  不行,恐怕我还是不能接受。

  What do you say to 2.5%, then?

  2.5%怎么样?

  Hmm…I appreciate your efforts and sincerity in this transaction. As a token of our cooperation, we accept your bid.

  噢……我非常感谢您在这笔生意中所做的努力和诚意。为表示我们愿意合作,我们接受您的递价。

  token / 'tэukэn; `tokэn/ n

  1 sign, symbol or evidence of sth 表徵; 标志; 证据:

  * A white flag is used as a token of surrender. 白旗是用作投降的信号。

  * These flowers are a small token of my gratitude. 谨以此花聊表谢忱。

  2 disc like a coin used to operate certain machines or as a form of payment (用以启动某些机器或用作付款形式的)代币, 专用辅币: Tokens for the cigarette machine are available at the bar. 在柜台可以买到供自动售烟机使用的代币。

  * milk tokens, ie (in Britain) bought from the milkman and left on the doorstep to pay for the milk delivered 牛奶票(送奶人出售的票证, 购者用以付送奶费, 可置于门外)。

  3 (esp in compounds 尤用以构成复合词) voucher or coupon, usu attached to a greetings card, which can be exchanged for goods of the value shown 赠券; 礼券:

  * a 10 `book/`record/`gift token 金额10英镑的书券[唱片券/礼券].

  in token of sth as evidence of sth 作为某事的证据:

  * Please accept this gift in token of our affection for you. 请接受这一礼物, 这是我们微薄的情意。

  I'm sorry to say we can’t close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?

  我很抱歉,以这样的价格我们无法成交。我们都是老朋友了吧!

  Well, in view of our good cooperation over the past years, we can take some considerations, but only for this order.

  好吧,鉴于我们过去多年的友好合作,我们可以做些考虑,但尽限这批订货。

  Then how much can you go down?

  那么你能减多少?

  1% off the original price.

  原价的1%.

  1%! Your reduction is too modest. What about 4%?

  1%! 你的降价幅度太小了。4%怎么样?

  Other companies are also saying that their products are the best.

  别的公司也都说他们的产品是最好的。

  Let's meet each other half way. I’ll cut another 5%. That's definitely my rock bottom price.

  我们来折中一下吧。我再降5%.这绝对是最低价格了。

  rock-`bottom n [sing] (used without a/the 不用a/the) lowest point 最低点:

  * Prices have reached rock-bottom. 物价已下降到最低点。

  * [attrib 作定语] ,rock-bottom (ie bargain) `prices 最低的价格。

  All right. That's settled.

  好吧。就这么定了。

  篇六:

  You don't mean to say you want cash, do you?

  您不是在说您想要现金吧?

  Actually, that's just what I wanted to say.

  实际上,这正是我想要说的。

  Don't you think a letter of credit is just as good as cash? And you can discount it at any time, if you like.

  您不认为信用证跟现金差不多吗? 而且如果您愿意,什么时候都是可以贴现的。

  The problem, you see, is that we are now at the turn of the century. We're worried about the millennium bug. To be on the safe side, I think cash is the only thing we can accept.

  您知道,问题是我们正处在世纪之交,千年虫让我们担忧。所以为保险起见,我们只接受现金。

  Will you still ask for cash in the future, I mean, after we enter the new century?

  将来,我是说进入新世纪以后,你们仍然要现金吗?

  I'm sorry. I have to think it over. As you are probably aware, the international money market is not so stable nowadays.

  很抱歉,我得好好考虑考虑。您可能有所警觉,当前国际货币市场不太稳定。

  Don't you trust me? I believe that our pleasant cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.

  您难道不相信我吗?我相信过去几年的愉快合作已经证明,我们都是值得信赖的业务伙伴。

  Yes, I know it. But I'm not worrying about your reliability …

  这我知道,但我担心的不是你的信誉……

  reliability : state or quality of being reliable 可靠(性); 可信(性)

  Let's consider another way, say, letter of credit. Do you think that’s acceptable?

  那么我们来考虑另一种方式,比如说信用证,您认为可以接受吗?

  A letter of credit should have been all right. But as you know, interest rates are changing from minute to minute. And we can not be assured that …

  信用证本来是可以的。但您知道,利率时刻都在变化,不能保证我们…

  Then when is the earliest shipment we can expect?

  那么最早什么时候可以装运呢?

  By the middle of October, I think.

  我想要到十月中旬。

  It's too late. You see, November is the season for this commodity in our market, and our Customs formalities are rather complicated.

  那太迟了。你知道,在我们那儿十一月是这个商品上市季节,另外我们的海关手续相当复杂。

  I understand.

  我明白。

  In terms of payment, would you like to accept D/P?

  付款方式方面,您愿意接受付款交单吗?

  As I just said, it's a long-distance transportation. I really don’t want to take any chances.

  我刚才说过,货物要经过长途运输,我实在不想任何冒险。

  You need have no fears about that.

  你不用担心。

  Well, I suppose there is no other choice.

  好吧,看来只能这样了。

  Now that we've settled the terms of payment, is it possible to effect shipment during September?

  我们已经谈妥了付款条件。是否能在九月份装运?

  now conj ~ (that)…… because of the fact (that)…… 由于……; 既然……:

  * Now (that) you mention it, I do remember the incident. 经你一提, 我想起那件事了。

  * Now you've passed your test you can drive on your own. 你驾驶考试既已合格, 就可以独自开车了。

  I don't think we can.

  我看不行。

  But we're only talking about shirts. They’re not fragile goods. Besides, cartons are light and easy to handle.

  但我们讲的是衬衣。衬衣不是易碎物品。而且纸箱轻便,容易搬运。

  fragile: / 'frжd3ail; US -d3l; `frжd3эl/

  Well, I just mean they're easily breakable.

  我是说纸箱容易破裂。

  There's no need to worry. We can reinforce the cartons with straps.

  这个不用担心。我们可以用条带加固。

  reinforce : make (sth) stronger by adding material, etc (以添加材料等)加固(某物):

  * reinforce the sleeves of a jumper, eg with elbow patches 在套头毛衣肘部加补钉

  * reinforce a wall, bridge, dyke, etc 把墙、 桥、 堤坝等加固。

  Look, these goods will have to go a long way before they arrive at our port. What if dampness gets into the package?

  但这些货物必须经过长途运输才能抵达我港。包装受潮怎么办?

  damp :adj (-er, -est) not completely dry; slightly wet 不完全乾燥的; 潮湿的:

  * damp clothes 潮湿的衣服 * a damp surface 潮湿的表面

  * Don't sleep between damp sheets. 睡觉时不要用潮湿的被褥。

  All the cartons are lined with plastic sheets, so they're absolutely water-proof, I can assure you.

  所有纸箱都内衬塑料袋,我可以保证绝对防水。

[金融英语常用句子]