推荐文档列表

奥运英语口语问路 指路

时间:2021-10-30 14:22:05 体育口语 我要投稿

奥运英语口语问路 指路

               A Where's the famous Peking Duck restaurant?

    A 著名的北京烤鸭店在哪里?

奥运英语口语问路 指路

    B You mean the Quanjude Restaurant?

    B 你是说全聚德饭店吗?

    A Yes, that's the one. Is it easy to find?

    A 是的,就是它。容易找到吗?

    B Yes, very easy. It's on Qianmen Street.

    B 是的,很容易。在前门大街上。

    A It's just south of Tian'anmen Square, isn't it?

    A 就在天安门广场的南面,对吗?

    B Yes, that's right. It's on the left side as you go down Qianmen Street.

    B 是的,就在那。顺着前门大街走,它在左边。

    Notes 注释

    1 There are many ways to specify a location or position, you can also use directions, e.g. south / south; north / north; east / east; west / west. e.g. It's just south of Tian'anmen Square. / It's just south of Tian'anmen Square.

    要指出确切的地点或者位置有很多种方法,你也可以用方向来说明,例如:south / 南; north / 北; east / 东; west / 西。 例如: It's just south of Tian'anmen Square. / 就在天安门广场的南面。

    2 You can ask whether a place is easy or hard to find, e.g. Is it easy to find? / Is it easy to find?; Is it hard to find? / Is it hard to find?

    你可以问某处是否容易找到,例如:Is it easy to find? /容易找到吗?; Is it hard to find? / 很难找到吗?

    3 You can also specify location and directions by using left / left; right / right. You can say something is on the left / on the left and also you can say It's on the left side. / It's on the left side. e.g. It's on the left side of the street. / It's on the left side of the street.

    你还可以这样指出确切的地点或者位置,用left / 左; right / 右。 你可以说某地on the left / 在左面,你也可以说 It's on the left side. / 它在左边。 例如: It's on the left side of the street. / 它在马路的左边。

    Key phrases and sentences

    重要的短语和句子

    Where's the famous Peking Duck restaurant?

    著名的北京烤鸭店在哪里?

    You mean the Quanjude Restaurant?

    你是说全聚德饭店吗?

    Yes, that's the one.  Is it easy to find?

    是的,就是它。

    Yes, very easy.  It's on Qianmen Street.

    容易找到吗?是的,很容易。在前门大街上。

    It's just south of Tian'anmen Square,  isn't it?

    就在天安门广场的南面,对吗?

    Yes, that's right. 

    是的,就在那。

    It's on the left side as you go down Qianmen Street.

    顺着前门大街走,它在左手边。

  Have you been to Beijing before?

    你以前来过北京吗?

    A: David, have you been to Beijing before?

    A: 大卫,你以前来过北京吗?

    B: Yes, I have. Many times.

    B: 是的,来过。来过很多次。

    A: Really? You must know it quite well.

    A: 是吗?你一定非常了解北京。

    B: Well, I think this is my sixth visit. I get to know it a little bit more each time.

    B: 哦,我想这是第六次来北京了。我一次比一次更了解它。

    A: Six tmies! That's a lot. It's nearly your home city!

    A: 六次!不少啊。差不多成了你的家乡了!

  Notes:

    1. To ask someone if they have done something in the past, you can say: Have you been to Beijing before; Have you seen the Great Wall? 如果问某人在过去是否做过某事,你可以说:Have you been to Beijing before? (你以前去过北京吗?); Have you seen the Great Wall? (你见过长城吗?).

    2. You must know it quite well. You can use this expression you must...when you think something for certain, e.g. after a long busy day: You must be tired. 你一定对它非常了解。当你非常确定某事时,你可以用下面这个表达法:You must...(你一定...), 例如:在某人忙碌了一天之后说:You must be tired (你一定累了)。

  @指路

  路上碰到一位金发的姑娘问路,有幸当一次向导。

  姑娘想知道医院怎么走?你告诉她:

  Just walk on until you get to Hill street, which is about three blocks from here.

  一直走到离这儿三个街区的希尔道。

  她问你还有没有别的路可以到那儿?你告诉她还有一条小路。就是:

  Take the first turn on the left and walk straight.

  在第一个街口左转然后一直向前走。

  It's just around the corner.

  拐弯就是。

  姑娘又问应该坐几路车?你告诉她:

  Take Bus No.6, get off at the terminal. You'll see the hospital.

  坐6路公共汽车到终点站下车,你就会看到医院。

  姑娘又说要不我走过去吧,你说:

  It's too far for you to walk.

  好像太远了一点。:

  Go straight ahead about 150 meters.

  向前直走大约150米处。

  Turn right, you'll see it then.

  向右转你就看到了。

  

  @问路

  刚下火车要去阳光酒店找个朋友,迎面走来一小姑娘,你问她:

  Could you please tell me the way to Sunshine Hotel?

  您能告诉我怎么去阳光酒店吗?

  小姑娘热情地讲了一大堆,左拐右拐地,把你都弄糊涂了。干脆乘公车去吧。于是问:

  Can I take a bus there?

  我可以乘车去吗?

  小姑娘说:当然可以了,拐弯就可以乘到车了。于是你想知道:

  How long does it take to get to the Hotel?

  要多长时间呢?

  小姑娘说只有五分钟的路程。原来这么近,不如步行去吧!

  Can I go there on foot?

  我想步行去那儿行吗?

  小姑娘说太远了,可能会很累。拐了弯找到了车站你匆匆看了站牌上了车,朝公车的售票员招招手问她:

  Does this bus go to Sunshine Hotel?

  这车到不到阳光酒店?

  售票员点头称是,于是你上了车。先买票吧。

  One ticket to Sunshine Hotel. How much is the fare?

  一张去阳光酒店的票。多少钱?

  你买了票,想问问该在哪站下:

  Could you tell me which stop to get off at?

  您能告诉我在哪站下车吗?