办公室谈名片

时间:2018-12-31 12:00:00 资料大全 我要投稿

办公室谈名片

会话一
Michael: What are you doing, Billy? Your desk looks like a disaster zone.
迈克尔:你在做什么,比利?你的桌子看起来像个灾区,

办公室谈名片

办公室谈名片

Billy: I have a spare half-an-hour, so I thought I would organize my business cards.
比利:我有半个小时的空闲时间,所以我想我要整理我的名片。

Michael: I have never really understood what the point of name cards is.
迈克尔:我从来都搞不太懂名片是干什么用的.。

Billy: Business cards have a long history and many, many uses.
比利:名片的历史很长,而且用途很多很多。

Michael: They might be good for you, but I am a hermit and never meet new people.
迈克尔:它们对你来说可能是有用,不过我是个隐士,从不见新的人。

Billy: If you worked in sales and marketing like me, you would find that names cards are indispensable.
比利:如果你像我这样做营销工作,你就会发现名片是必不可少的东西。

Michael: Maybe. But I don't think I need a small piece of paper to help people remember who I am.
迈克尔:也许吧。不过我不认为我需要一张小纸片来帮助人们记住我是谁,

资料共享平台

办公室谈名片》(https://www.unjs.com)。

Billy: That's probably true. I think that most people would try, but not be able to forget you!
比利:那大概是真的。我想大多数人设法,但却没法忘掉你!

Jeff: Can I have one of your business cards please, Joan?
杰夫:给我一张你的名片好吗,琼?


会话二
 

 

Joan: I thought that I already gave you one?
琼:我觉得我已经给了你一张?

Jeff: You did, but someone stole my card organizer recently.
杰夫:你给了,不过最近有人偷了我的名片夹。

Joan: So you have lost all of your contacts?
琼:这么说你丢掉了所有的联系方式?

Jeff: No, I was lucky. I always make a copy of the name cards that I receive.
杰夫:没有,我很幸运。我总是把我收到的名片做一个备份。

Joan: That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients.
琼:好主意。去年我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。

Jeff: So will you give me a new name card?
杰夫:那你会给我一张新名片吗?

Joan: Sure, but try not to lose this one!
琼:当然,不过不要把这张弄丢了!

【办公室谈名片】相关文章:

1.办公室智慧:名片大有学问

2.马云谈办公室风水

3.名片礼仪

4.商务名片礼仪

5.名片的交换礼仪

6.正确使用名片礼仪

7.交换名片的礼仪

8.使用名片的礼仪