1. Henry is going to make a birthday cake for his mother. (改为反意疑问句)
Henry is going to make a birthday cake for his mother, .
2. There is something in the classroom. (改为否定句)
There is _____in the classroom
3. I didn’t have a pen. I have to use a pencil. (连成一句)
I have to use a pencil_____a pen.
4. He was surprised to see that his new bike was lost. (同义句改写)
surprise, his new bike was lost.
5. Lily had a good time with her friends at the party. (改为一般疑问句)
________ Lily ________ a good time with her friends at the party?
1. --- Who is______man with glasses?
--- Oh, he’s our new English teacher, Mr Li.
2. Liu Xiang and Yao Ming are world-famous sports stars,_____of them are the pride of China.
3. --- Mum, may I watch TV now?
--- No, you______finish your homework first.
4. --- You look_____today, Julia!
--- Yeah, I’ve got an MP3.It’s a birthday present from my parents.
5. --- Why did you come to school late this morning?
---I watched the Football World Cup until 12 o’clock last night.
Keys: 1. isn’t , he 2. nothing 3. instead, of 4. to, his 5. Did, have
2 not anything= nothing
Keys: CABCB CBDCD
1 名词后有 with glasses 做限定， 故用定冠词the