( ) 1. A. new B. now C. know
( ) 2. A. happy B. hard C. party
( ) 3. A. windy B. sunny C. rainy
( ) 4. A. look at B. point at C. listen
( ) 5. A. in the park B. in the street C. on the farm
( ) 6. A. English B. Art C.PE
( ) 7. A. tree B. me C. sea
( ) 8. A. mother B. sister C. teacher
( ) 9. A. pointed B. laughed C. liked
( )10. A. jeans B. clothes C. trousers
( ) 1. A. Yes, Miss Li. B. Please listen to me. C. Yes, We can
( ) 2. A. It’s Friday B. It’s the fourth of the June
C. It’s Father’s Day
( ) 3. A. Yes, I could B. No, I can’t C. No, I didn’t
( ) 4. A. It’s in the basket. B. They were over there
C. They are under the table
( ) 5. A. They are talking B. They watched TV
C. They have an English lesson.
1.--Who’s the _________one to make a sentence?
--It’s my __________.
2.--Where did you go for the __________ Day___________?
--I went to the Great Wall .It was great fun.
3.—How was the weather___________?
--It was ____________ and _____________.We flew kites in the playground.
4.—Are you cooking meat?
--No, I’m not. I’m cooking__________.
5.--Were there any mobile phones twenty years_________?
--No, there ___________.
1. 二十年以前______________ 2.读报纸________________
5.昨天早晨_____________________6.all over the world______________________
7.look out of the window____________________8.then and now______________________
9.make a sentence with________________ 10. call people anywhere________________
1. mother sister ( ) 2.day holiday( )
3. tree sea( ) 4. catch call ( )
5.wear year( )
1.It rained all day____________12th April.
A. at B. in C. on
2.He wanted _____________ you the fish.
A. gives B. to give C. gave
3. Where did Miss Li go _______ the holiday?
A. for B. with C. to
4.The apples ____________ the tree turned red.
A. on B. in C. at
5. ______ shout in the classroom.
A. Doesn’t B. Don’t C. Didn’t
6.My father is ____________ holiday.
A. in B. at C. on
7. Can you make a sentence _________ “eat”?
A. on B. with C. to
8. --What day __________ today?
A. was B. were C. is
9. Don’t _________, Tim .Helen is doing her homework.
A. shouted B. shout C. shouting
10. The kite flew too high and we couldn’t _______ it.
A. get on B. put on C. hold onto
1. It often _________ (rain) here in spring , but it _________(not rain) last week.
2. Look out ! The bus __________(come).
3. There __________ (be) a food festival at school yesterday.
The children _______(be) excited. They ___________ (eat) a lot.
4. Miss Li _________(teach) us English. We all like her very much.
5. Jim often asks his mother ________(read) stories for him.
6.—Did you __________(call) me yesterday?
--Yes, but you weren’t at home.
7.—What did you do on the farm?
--I_________(play) with the ducks. It was great fun.
1. Yesterday, there _________ (is/was) a fashion show at school.______ (What/How)
2. Jenny is _________(show/showing) her new mobile phone to me.
3. --_________ (Who’s/Whose) kite is it?
--It’s my __________(cousin/cousin’s).
4. In the morning, there ________(was/were)some black _______(clouds/cloudy)in the sky.
5. --Where __________(do/did) you go last weekend?
--I_______ (go/went) to the Shanghai Museum. I ___________ (see/saw) many interesting things.
Last Sunday was a funny day. Liu Tao came to my home in the morning. We studied English together. We read some funny English stories. At about ten o’clock, we went to Chennan Park on foot. And we fished there. It was very interesting. We cooked lunch at about 12 o’clock and it was very nice. Then we cleaned the kitchen. We watched TV after lunch. At about 4 o’clock in the afternoon, we played pingpong.
( )1. Mike watched TV ________________.
A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening ( )2. Mike and Liu Tao went fishing __________.
A. at home B. in Chennan Park C. at school ( )3. They went to the park _____________.
A. on foot B. by bus C. by bike ( )4. When did they play table tennis?
A. at about 4 o’clock in the morning B at noon
C .at about 4 o’clock in the afternoon ( )5. Who cooked lunch? ____________.
A. Mike. B. Mike and Liu Tao. C. Mike’s mother.
1.now 2. party 3.windy 4.listen 5.in the park
6.Art 7.sea 8.mother 9. liked 10.jeans
1.Please listen to me?
2.What day is today?
3.Can you see the bird in the tree?
4.Where are the balls?
5.What are they doing?
1.--Who’s the next one to make a sentence?
--It’s my turn.
2.--Where did you go for the National Day holiday?
--I went to the Great Wall.It was great fun.
3.—How was the weather yesterday?
--It was cloudy and windy.We flew kites in the playground.
4.—Are you cooking meat?
--No,I’m not.I’m cooking fish.
5.--Were there any mobile phones twenty years ago?
1—5 BCACA 6—10 BCAAC
1.next, turn 2. National, holiday.3. yesterday, cloudy, windy
4. fish 5.ago, weren’t
1.twenty years ago 2.read newspapers
3.in the office 4.watch news
5.yesterday morning 6. 全世界
7.向窗外望 8. 过去和现在
9. 用……造句 10.随处给人打电话
1.rains didn’t rain 2. comes 3.was were ate 4.teaches 5.to read
1.was what 2.showing 3.whose cousin’s 4. were 5.clouds 5.did went saw
The computer makes doing schoolwork easier for me than it was for my mom and dad. For example, when writing book reports and stories, I use Microsoft word instead of a pen and paper. That way, after my teacher edits my work, I can go back and make revisions without having to rewrite the whole thing. And Microsoft Word has a spell check! I use it all the time.
For English class, we’re reading The Outsiders, by S. E. Hinton. As a pre - reading assignment (作业), my teacher asked us to research teenage groups on the internet. I tried Google, Encarta, and Yahoo first, and finally found an article on Time. Com.
For a geography assignment on the United States, I used Encarta to learn about the Mississippi River. I needed to find out how deep the river is, how its widths and depths are different, what states it runs through, and what kind of fish live in it. I used the information to show how the geography of a country affects (影响) its economy. For example, the river’s trade paths, the number of fish caught in it , and the tourists it attracts (吸引)directly affect Southemers’ jobs and incomes (收入), Doing that, I had a lot of fun.
I never go to the library to do research. It takes too much time, Since I live in New York City and both my parents work, getting to the library isn’t always easy. For a big assignment or research project, I’d have to stay at the library to read, or sign out whatever books or magazines I needed. Being able to find the information in my own living room makes everything a lot simpler. Online dictionaries and encyclopedias (百科全书)also save time.
Sometimes, I think the computer spoils (宠坏) my generation because it’s so easy - at least physically. But computers are not like television, which does the thinking for you. You still have to use your mind. I prefer using a computer, because it has so many advantages.
1. Is it easy for the writer to do his schoolwork by using the computer?
2. What does the writer use Microsoft Word to do , read or write?
3. How much schoolwork does the writer mention?
4. Why does the writer never go to the library to do research?
5. According to the writer, what are the advantages of using the computer?
A. Would you like to see some old things with us?
B. I will help my parents do much housework.
C. When and where shall we meet?
D. How shall we get there?
E. What are you going to do?
F. Are you free tomorrow?
G. We’d better stay at home.
A: Hello, this is Kangkang here. Is that Helen?
B: Yes. Speaking.
A: Helen. The happy weekend is coming. 1
B: Yes. I’m not busy at all. I’ve already finished my homework.
B: I’ve n0 ideas. What about you?
A: Let me see. We’d better do something interesting and helpful. 3
B: Certainly. Where?
A: In the new museum.
B: Oh, I remember. I heard of it last week. 4
A: By bike. It’s Saturday tomorrow. The traffic must be heavy, I think.
B: I agree. 5
A: At the gate of our school at nine in the morning.
B: OK. See you then.
Keys: 1. Yes. 2. Writing. 3. Four. 4. Because it wastes time. 5. It’s easy, fun and fast.
1. that mouth 2. tree sleep
3. Japan Japanese 4. beef feel
5. kite fish 6. hot over
7. have name 8. his this
1. 一次重感冒 _________________________
2. 四点一刻 _________________________
3. 跟我学英语 _________________________
4. 扫地 _________________________
5. 一个有趣的中国人 ___________________
6. 值日 _________________________
7. a camping trip ____________________
8. surf the Internet __________________
9. lie on one’s back _________________
10. at once _______________________
11. say goodbye to their teachers __________________
12. catch insects ____________________
1. Mr Wang and his students _____ a lesson now.
A are having B had C have
2. – Yang Ling like football?
-- Yes, she ____.
A Does;does B Do;do C Do;does
3. – What ____ under the bed?
-- There are some footballs.
A are B is C /
4. Look, the boy can ____.
A skating B skate C skates
5. – Do you like _____ chess?
-- Yes, I do.
A playing B plays C play
6.I have a telescope;my sister ____ one, too.
A have B / C has
7. Let’s buy a ____ for our grandparents.
A New Year Card B new year card C New Year card
8. -- ___ day is it today?
-- It’s Tuesday.
A What’s B What C Which
9. – May I _____ Helen?
-- This is Helen speaking.
A speaking B speak C speak to
10. Ann’s hobbies _____going shopping and taking photos.
A is B are C have
11. What’s wrong _____ you?
A for B of C with
12. My family ____ in China now.
A living B lives C live
13. His sister _____ school at ten past seven.
A go to B goes to C goes
14. David comes from Australia. He is ____.
A an English man B an American C an Australian
15. The students are talking about their weekends _____ Friday afternoon.
A on B in C at
1. for, fridge, and, the, the, fish, in, the, are, milk, me(.)
2. mother, your, weekends, how, does, spend, her(?)
3. me, can, show, excuse, you, the, way, the, cinema, to, me(?)
4. John, seven, to, goes, at, past, school, half(.)
1. – Who is the man?
-- He’s _____ (my /mine) father.
2. I have a hat. _____ (It’s /Its) white.
3. – Are those your coats?
-- No, they are ____ (their / theirs).
4. We have a football here. But _____ (their / theirs) is in the classroom.
5. – Whose is this T-shirt?
-- It’s _____ (my / mine.)
6. – Can I have a look?
-- Sure, _____ (your / yours) is over there.
7. – Is this _____ (her / hers) sweater?
-- Yes, it is.
8. Here’s a picture of _____ (our / ours) school. May I have _____ (your / yours)?
1. Are you ready for supper? A. Don’t worry. I’ll show you.
2. Do you want to visit the Great Wall? B. Let’s go and see.
3. I don’t know how to use chopsticks. C. Yes, a lot.
4. Are you taking any medicine? D. Not yet.
5. What do they have? E. Yes, I do. I hope I can get there.
John lives in a new house. He likes playing in a river. But there isn’t a river near his new house. He is not happy.
One day he asks his mother, “Is there a river near here?” “No, there isn’t,” his mother says. “But here, has a garden.” “But it’s very small, I don’t like it,” John says.
One morning, his mother says, “There is a beautiful park near here, and there is a pool in it. We’ll go there in the afternoon.” John is very happy.
After lunch, John and his mother go to the park, and he plays in the pool. And his mother is watching him under a tree.
1. John lives in the new house _______.
A in the park B near a river C with a garden
2. He likes playing _______.
A in his new house B in a river C in the garden
3. There isn’t ______ near his new house.
A a river B a park C a garden
4. John and his mother go to the park _______.
A in the morning B in the afternoon C in the evening
5. John can play ______ and he is very happy.
A in the river B in the garden C in the pool
× √ × √ × × × ×
1. a bad cold 2. a quarter past four 3. learn English from me 4. sweep the floor
5. an interesting Chinese 6. on duty 7.一次野营旅行 8.网上冲浪 9.仰躺 10.立刻
A A B B A C C B C B C C B C A
1. The milk and the fish in the fridge are for me.
2. How does your mother spend her weekends?
3. Excuse me, can you show me the way to the cinema?
4. John goes to school at half past seven.
1. my 2. It’s 3. theirs 4. theirs 5. mine 6. yours 7. her 8.our, yours
D E A C B
C B A B C
Wang Ming: Welcome to my house, John. This way, please!
John: Ok, thank you.
Wang Ming: They are my father and mother.
Parents: Nice to meet you, John.
John: Nice to meet you, too.
Wang Ming: Let’s go to my bedroom.
John: All right.
Wang Ming: Do you like my room?
John: Yes. It is nice and clean.