- 相关推荐
泰戈尔诗歌中的经典名句双语150句
泰戈尔诗歌中的经典名句,以下是小编精心整理的泰戈尔诗歌中的经典名句双语,希望对大家有所帮助!

1、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。
2、The furthest distance in the world,Is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you,Yet you dont know that I love you.世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。
3、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
4、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。
5、世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌:The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
6、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
7、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
8、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
9、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。
10、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
11、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
12、曾经我梦见我们彼此是陌生人,但是在现实当中我们是彼此深爱着对方 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
13、我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
14、它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
15、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
16、你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
17、瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。"The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
18、你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
19、人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
20、我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
21、当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
22、决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
23、"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
24、错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
25、这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
26、我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
27、人对他自己建筑起堤防来。Man barricades against himself.
28、使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
29、我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.
30、只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
31、思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.
32、"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.
33、我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
34、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌
35、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.使大地保持著青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。
36、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。
37、眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞:Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
38、The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?
39、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。
40、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。
41、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
42、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.休息隶属於工作,正如眼睑隶属於眼睛。
43、The waterfall sings, I find my song, when I find my freedom.瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」
44、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。
45、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。
46、The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。
47、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.「完全」为了爱「不完全」,把自己装饰得更美。
48、 I give my whole water in joy, sings the waterfall, though little of it is enough for the thirsty.瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」
49、The woodcutters axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。
50、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。
51、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏日花朵之绚烂、死如秋天树叶之静美。
52、He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。
53、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。
54、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。
55、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。
56、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
57、Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.不是鎚的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。
58、Gods great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。
59、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。
60、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。
61、" The learned say that your lights will one day be no more." said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。
62、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
63、God loves mans lamp-lights better than his own great stars.上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。
64、Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。
65、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。
66、Dark clouds becomes heavens flowers when kissed by light.黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。
67、The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。
68、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。
69、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.(夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。)
70、O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.(世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。)
71、The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.(世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。)
72、It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.(是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。)
73、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.(无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。)
74、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.(如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。)
75、The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?(跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?)
76、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.(她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。)
77、Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.(有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。)
78、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.(忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。)
79、Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.(有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。)
80、“What language is thy answer, O sky?” “The language of eternal silence.”(“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”)1
81、Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.(静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。)
82、The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night—it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.(创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间的雾。)
83、Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.(不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。)
84、I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer - by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.(我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过了。)
85、There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.(这些微风,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。)
86、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.(你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。)
87、My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.(神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听吧。)
88、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.(我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。)
89、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their backs.(那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。)
90、That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.(我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。)
91、We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? “I am a mere flower.”(“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”“我不过是一朵花。”)
92、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.(休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。)
93、Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.(人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。)
94、God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth.(神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。)1
95、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.(采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。)
96、The furthest distance in the world, Is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you, Yet you dont know that I love you.(世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死。而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。)
97、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.(使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。)
98、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.(我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。)
99、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.(你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。)
100、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.(剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足于它自己的迟钝。)
101、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.(白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。)
102、How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.(我是多么幸运啊,拥有一样东西让我的 “再见” 迟迟说不出口。)
103、A dream is a wife who must talk, sleep is a husband who silently suffers.(梦是一个一定要谈话的妻子,睡眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。)
104、The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.(当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。)
105、In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.(这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。)
106、Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.(阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在 “光” 后边。)
107、I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.(我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。)
108、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.(大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。)
109、Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.(思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听到它们翅膀的声音。)
110、The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty.(雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。)
111、Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of flower is sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of the dedication to do it cause leaf.(果实的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的,但还是让我在默默献身的阴影里做叶的事业吧。)
112、He put his sword as his god. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.(他把他的刀剑当做他的上帝。当他的刀剑胜利时,他自己却失败了。)
113、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.(世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。)
114、I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight.(天空没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。)
115、Life is filled with love, just as a goblet is filled with wine.(生命注满了爱,就如酒杯斟满了酒。)
116、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.(黑夜默默地绽放花儿,把赞美留给白昼。)
117、God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.(上帝等待着人在智慧中重新获得童年。)
118、Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.(让死者有那不朽的名,但让生者有那不朽的爱。)
119、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.(当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。)
120、The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.(回声嘲笑她的原声,以证明她是原声。)
121、Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.(根是地下的枝,枝是空中的根。)
122、The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.(果实的贡献是珍贵的,花的贡献是甜美的,但让我做叶的贡献吧,谦逊地、专心地垂着绿荫。)
123、I do not ask thee into the house. Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.(我不请你到我的屋里去,我的爱人,来到我无边的寂寞里吧。)
124、The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.(群星不怕显得像萤火虫那样。)
125、I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.(我感谢你,我不是一个权力的车轮,而是被压在这车轮下的活人之一。)
126、The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.(心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。)
127、The tree whose branches reach to the sky of the dead leaves of the earth.(树枝向天空伸去,它的根须却伸向大地的死叶。)
128、Man goes into the noisy crowd to drown his own clamour of silence.(人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。)
129、The waterfall sings, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”(瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”)
130、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.(尘土受到损辱,却以她的花朵来报答。)
131、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.(当富贵利达的人夸说他得到神的特别恩惠时,上帝却羞了。)
132、I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.(我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯。)
133、The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.(完美为了对不完美的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。)
134、The grass seeks her crowd in the earth. The tree seeks his solitude in the sky.(绿草求她地上的伴侣。树木求他天空的寂寞。)
135、Man barricades against himself.(人对他自己建筑起堤防来。)
136、Your idol is shattered in the dust to prove that Gods dust is greater than your idol.(你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。)
137、The mind with its fastnesses of pride is broken by the play of thy waves.(你的波涛冲激着的 “生命之岸”,骄傲的心灵在那里被你擘开了。)
138、The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.(杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉默。)
139、The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, “I am death, your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.”(夜与逝去的日子接吻,轻轻地在他耳旁说道:“我是死,是你的母亲。我就要给你以新的生命。”)
140、I feel the infinite in the air - thin depth of the moment, in the play of light and shade.(在这微末的瞬间,在这光与影的游戏里,我感觉到了无限。)
141、The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.(昨夜的风雨给今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。)
142、Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.(真理似乎带着它的结论而来;而那结论却产生了它的第二个。)
143、The flower which is single need not envy the thorns that are numerous.(孤单的花不必羡慕丛生的荆棘。)
144、The world speaks to me in pictures, my soul answers in music.(世界用图画和我说话,我的灵魂以音乐作答。)
145、The sky is bent towards the face of the earth, as if to hear what she will say when she breaks her silence.(天空向大地俯首,好像是在倾听大地在打破沉默时要说的话。)
146、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.(“我相信你的爱。” 让这句话做我的最后的话。)
147、We live in this world when we love it.(我们热爱世界时便活在这世界上。)
148、The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.(鸟的歌声是曙光从大地反响过去的回声。)
149、The dim silence of my mind seems filled with crickets chirp — the grey twilight of sound.(我的心在朦胧的沉默里,似乎充满了蟋蟀的鸣声 —— 那灰色的微明的歌声。)
150、In hearts perspective the distance looms large.(在心的远景里,那相隔的距离显得更广阔了。)
【泰戈尔诗歌中的经典名句双语】相关文章:
泰戈尔经典语录双语版07-30
泰戈尔经典名句集锦09-01
艾青《野火》诗歌双语摘抄09-12
双语诗歌:大海之美11-09
泰戈尔诗歌摘抄《solitary wayfarer》10-14
双语美文:假如我今生无缘遇到你(泰戈尔)07-26
泰戈尔---飞鸟集名句欣赏10-20
双语美文《恋爱中的狮子》07-01
泰戈尔飞鸟集名句赏析大全09-22