办公室灵验英语对话

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  以下是小编给大家整理的办公室灵验英语对话,欢迎阅读。

  SCENE ③ C 电话响起

  Zina: Hi, Dave. This is Zina.

  吉娜: 嗨,戴夫。我是吉娜。

  Dave: Zina? Zina the Snake?

  戴夫: 吉娜?诈包吉娜?

  Zina: I got your e-mail a couple of months back.

  吉娜: 几个月前我收到了你寄来的电子邮件。

  Dave: Yeah? Which one was that?

  戴夫: 是吗?是哪一封?

  Zina: The one that said, "You're a 1) creep. / From me you won't hear another 2) peep. / I hope you 3) wreck your jeep."

  吉娜: 上面写着:“你这讨厌鬼。/休想我会再理你。/望你吉普车会撞毁。”

  Dave: Right. That one. 4) Did it work?

  戴夫: 那一封啊。灵验了吗?

  ---------------------------------------------

  语言详解

  A: I told dad you wrecked the car!

  我跟老爸说你撞坏车子了!

  B: You're not going to get away with this. It was your fault, not mine.

  你脱不了关系。都是你的错,不是我。

  【Did it work? 灵验了吗?】

  要注意work 并不专指“工作”,有时指“灵光、有效”。

  A: My brain doesn't seem to work well today.

  我脑袋今天好像不灵光。

  B: You're better take a walk outside. But be back soon. We have a lot of work to do this afternoon.

  你最好到外面走一走。但是要快快回来,我们下午有一大堆事要做。

  A: I understand you had a bad cold yesterday.

  我听说你昨天患了重感冒。

  B: It's gone. My grandma's prescription really works.

  已经痊愈了。我祖母的处方真的有效。

  1) creep (n.) 令人讨厌的人

  2) peep (n.) 小的声音。这里是指“消息”。

  3) wreck (v.) 撞毁

  4) Did it work? 有用吗?有效吗?