商务英语口语:怎样谈论商品重量

学人智库 时间:2018-02-09 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  1:We're surprised to know that the weight is short.

  我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

  A: Miss Green, have you received our goods?

  格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗?

  B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and we're surprised to know that the weight is short.

  是的,这些大米我们检验过了,我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。

  2:We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.

  我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

  A: We sell our goods on loaded weight but not on landed weight.

  我们出售商品是以装船重量为准,不是以卸货重量为准。

  B: Oh, I see.

  哦,我知道了。

  A: If there are any other problems, please call me.

  如果还有其他问题,给我打电话。

  B: OK. Thank you, Mr. Brown.

  好的,谢谢您,布朗先生。

  毛重:是指货物本身的重量加皮重,即货物重量加包装材料重量。

  净重:是指货物的实际重量,不包括皮重。

  其他表达法:

  We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

  你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

  But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

  但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

https://www.unjs.com/