商务英语经验同事之间应该如何称呼 -备考资料

备考资料 时间:2019-01-01 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 备考资料】

    F: Welcome aboard!

 

    欢迎你来本公司工作!

 

    C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

 

    谢谢,

商务英语经验同事之间应该如何称呼

。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

 

    F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier.

 

    叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

 

    C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

 

    我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

 

    F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

 

    嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

 

    F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

 

    在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统,

备考资料

商务英语经验同事之间应该如何称呼》(https://www.unjs.com)。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

 

    C: I'll try.

 

    我会试试看。

 

    F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?

 

    好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

 

    C: Yes, sir.

 

    是的,先生。

 

    F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office.

 

    (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

【 经验】会员积分怎么获得?怎么查询?积分可以如何使用?可以直接转换为现金吗?http://www.shangxueba.com/jingyan/13254.html

shareba经验分享: 如何挣钱http://www.shangxueba.com/jingyan/14063.html

十万份免费下载/阅读资料:http://www.shangxueba.com/store_m_628846_0_5_1.html

 

最新文章
推荐文章