外贸必备英语:询盘的英语表达(2)

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  A:Would you like to accept a special order?

  A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

  B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?

  B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?

  For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.

  目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

  A:What about the supply position?

  A:供应情况怎样?

  B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.

  B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

  Would you accept orders according to our designs?

  能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

  A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?

  A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?

  B:Yes, if the order is a sizable one.

  B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。

  What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?

  你大概想要多少数量?

  A:What's the quantity you’re likely to take?

  A:你大概想要多少数量?

  B:100 tons for a start.

  B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。

  May I have your specific inquiry?

  可否告知您的详细询盘?

  A:May I have your specific inquiry?

  A:可否告知您的详细询盘?

  B:I'm planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.

  B:我想先订1000码。

  I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

  我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

  A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

  A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

  B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.

  B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

  Were you able to quote all the items we need?

  你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

  A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?

  A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

  B:No,not all of them.

  B:不行,不能报所有的。

  Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?

  我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

  A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?

  A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

  B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development.

  B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。

  ★ corresponding(adj.)

  ★ 有关的,相应的

  Can you quote a CIF price for me?

  你能报到岸价格给我吗?

  A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?

  A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?

  B:Certainly. Please wait a moment.

  B:当然可以,请稍候一下。

  ★ CIF = Cost Insurance and Freight

  ★ 到岸价格

  I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

  我想获得你们的最低报价。

  A:I’d like to have your lowest quotations.

  A:我想获得你们的最低报价。

  B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

  B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?

  Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

  88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

  A:Would you give me an offer for item No. 88?

  A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

  B:Here it is. But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.

  B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

  Does the price include any commission for us?

  这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

  A:Does the price include any commission for us?

  A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

  B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.

  B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

  When will you get ready for new supply?

  什么时候你们会有新货供应?

  A:When will you get ready for new supply?

  A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?

  B:We expect it to be in early October.

  B:估计10月初可以有货。

  Here’s our inquiry list.

  这是我们的询价单。

  A:Here's our inquiry list.

  A:这是我们的询价单。

  B:I'll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.

  B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

  Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?

  请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

  A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?

  A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

  B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.

  B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。

  Could you quote your most competitive price?

  你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

  A:Could you quote your most competitive price?

  A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

  B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.

  B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。

https://www.unjs.com/