商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话(2)

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, I understand your concern and recognise that it' s a very unsatisfactory situation,

  克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我理解您的担心,也承认这是个很不令人满意的情况,

  but may I point out it was just two batches that were defective...

  但我想指出只有两批出现缺陷……

  DON BRADLEY: It may have been just two batches but we now have two hundred defective products on the market with the Bibury name on them.

  堂.布拉德利:或许只是两批,但我们现在有200件有缺陷的产品在市场上,而上面印的是Bibury的名字。

  MR. CLAYTON: Mr. Bradley, we appreciate that the situation has damaged your reputation.

  克莱顿先生:布拉德利先生,我们了解这种情况损及贵方的声誉。

  And we are very sorry.

  我们很抱歉。

  But we also have a good reputation.

  但我们也有着良好的声誉。

  And that reputation is built upon reliability and good relationships with our customers.

  我们的声誉是建立在产品的可靠性和良好的客户关系上的。

  We supply many leading companies and we are very embarrassed by this incident.

  我们为很多主要公司供货,这次事件也使我们很尴尬。

  I must assure you that it won' t happen again.

  我必须向您确保,这种事情不会再次发生。

  DON BRADLEY: How can I be certain that it won' t happen again?

  堂.布拉德利:我怎样才能确信这种事情不会再次发生呢?

  JENNY ROSS: Hello, this is Bibury Systems.

  詹妮.罗斯:你好,Bibury系统公司。

  The fax machine that we hired from you has broken down.

  我们租的你们的传真机坏了。

  The paper keeps jamming.

  传真纸总是卡住。

  It hasn' t worked properly since you installed it.

  自从你们安装后就一直不能正常工作。

  We would like someone to come and fix it now.

  我们希望你们现在派人来修好。

  Look, I spoke to someone three hours ago.

  听着,我三小时前就跟你们的人讲了。

  They said an engineer would come before lunchtime.

  他们说午饭前会有个工程师过来。

  But in the service agreement it says that you will send someone within twenty-four hours.

  但在服务协议里,你们承诺的是二十四小时内派人维修。

  We need it fixed today.

  我们需要它今天就修好。

  Well, if you can' t get it repaired today then we will have to cancel our rental agreement.

  如果你们今天不能修好,我们就不得不取消我们的租赁协议。

  KATE MCKENNA: Hello!

  凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

  JENNY ROSS: Welcome back.

  詹妮.罗斯:欢迎归来

  I hear the American launch was a great success.

  我听说美国的产品上市很成功。

  KATE MCKENNA: I think we' ve cracked it.

  凯特.麦凯纳:我想我们大获全胜了。

  Orders for Big Boss are right on target.

  “大老板”的定单纷纷而来。

  And I had a wonderful holiday.

  我度了个不错的假期。

  For a few weeks I managed to stop thinking about Big Boss.

  我试着这几周不去想 “大老板”。

  So how have things been here?

  这里的事情怎样?

  Is this post mine?

  这是我的信件吗?

  JENNY ROSS: No. This is yours.

  詹妮.罗斯:不是。这才是你的。

  You haven' t heard the news?

  你还没听说吧?

  KATE MCKENNA: What' s happened?

  凯特.麦凯纳:怎么了?

  JENNY ROSS: There' s a problem with the circuitry on some of the units that went to Japan last week.

  詹妮.罗斯:上周运往日本的产品有些电路板出了问题

  KATE MCKENNA: What!!

  凯特.麦凯纳:什么!!