商务抱怨商品和服务英语对话(3)

学人智库 时间:2018-02-08 我要投稿
【www.unjs.com - 学人智库】

  JENNY ROSS: Derek flew to Tokyo to look at the problem.

  詹妮.罗斯:德里克已飞去东京查看这个问题。

  KATE MCKENNA: So it' s serious.

  凯特.麦凯纳:那么说,是很严重了。

  JENNY ROSS: Yes. And Don' s gone to the component supplier to find out how it happened.

  詹妮.罗斯:是的。堂已经去了零部件供应商那里去调查事情的原因。

  We think we have tracked the problem down to just two batches, but...

  我们认为,出问题的产品只有两批,不过……

  KATE MCKENNA: I don' t believe this. Where' s Clive?

  凯特.麦凯纳:我不相信。克莱夫在哪儿?

  JENNY ROSS: He' s in a meeting.

  詹妮.罗斯:他在开会。

  KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, I need to talk to him as soon as possible.

  凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,我要尽快跟他谈。

  I' ve negotiated sales of over 80,000 units to the States...

  我已经商定了超过8万件产品销往美国……

  DON BRADLEY: We have three options.

  堂.布拉德利:我们有三个选择。

  We can re-negotiate with Southford Components or we can work with MAGL or Parkview.

  我们可以重新与Southford零配件公司协商,或者我们可以与MAGL或Parkview合作。

  CLIVE HARRIS: A crucial factor is how quickly they can deliver.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:重要的是他们能多快供货。

  DEREK JONES: MAGL certainly claim to be the fastest.

  德里克.琼斯:MAGL一定是宣称供货最快的。

  But I' m worried that although they are fast they may not have the best quality control.

  但我担心,虽然他们是供货最快的,但他们可能没有最好的质量控制。

  CLIVE HARRIS: And quality control was the problem with Southford Components.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:质量控制正是Southford零配件公司出问题的地方。

  DEREK JONES: Exactly. Although they have promised that their system is improved.

  德里克.琼斯:一点也不错。尽管他们承诺质检系统已有改善。

  DON BRADLEY: Looking at these quotations, I don' t think Parkview are the best option.

  堂.布拉德利:看一下这些报价,我认为Parkview不是最好的选择。

  They offer a very fast delivery time, they have a very high reputation and they are the nearest supplier to the assembly line.

  他们提出的供货时间很快,他们的声誉很好,他们是离装配线最近的供应商。

  But they are very expensive compared with Southford.

  但与Southford 相比,他们的价格很高。

  DEREK JONES: Don, price can' t be a factor at this stage.

  德里克.琼斯:堂,价格在这个阶段已不是关键。

  DON BRADLEY: I don' t agree with you.

  堂.布拉德利:我不同意。

  I think we have to get the best service at the best price.

  我认为我们必须以最好的价格获得最好的服务。

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我认为,我们可以和Southford零配件公司重新谈判获取一个更好的协议。

  CLIVE HARRIS: I think we can re-negotiate a far better deal with Southford Components.

  But we must move fast...Come in.

  但我们一定要快……进来。

  KATE MCKENNA: Clive, what on earth' s going on?

  凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,到底出了什么事?

  CLIVE HARRIS: Welcome back, Kate.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:欢迎你回来, 凯特。

  KATE MCKENNA: I' ve just spent weeks selling Big Boss in the States and now I find out there' s something wrong with it.

  凯特.麦凯纳:我刚在美国花了几周时间销售“大老板”,现在却发现出了问题。

  Why didn't anyone tell me?

  为什么没人告诉我?

  CLIVE HARRIS: We only discovered this yesterday.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我们也是昨天才发现问题的。

  And we' re fairly sure that none of the defective circuits went to the States.

  我们很确信没有缺陷电路流入美国。

  Now, I spoke to New York ten minute ago.

  我10分钟前跟纽约通过话。

  They' re running a check.

  他们在开始检查了。

  They' re ringing back tomorrow.

  他们明天会打电话回来。

  All the signs are that it is just those two batches in Japan.

  所有迹象表明只是日本的那两批有问题。

  MR. SMITH: I want to speak to Edward Green right away...please.

  史密斯先生:我要马上跟爱德华.格林谈话。

  GERALDINE: Do you have an appointment, sir?

  杰拉尔丁:先生,你有预约吗?